Bri Austin

Old Mar 23rd 2017, 9:40 pm
Just Joined

Cheldan1152 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bri Austin

Hello,

We're new to the site but hoping for some advice! We are looking at moving to New Zealand in the next year or so. My wife is an NHS Executive so we're looking at where the best places for employment opportunities are, any information as to the best places to settle would be great as well although we do like the idea of North Island.
Thanks, Bri & Marie
Old Mar 24th 2017, 2:41 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bri Austin

Hi and a warm welcome to the world of the British Expat

Thanks so much for stopping into the Welcome Inn for a brief chat. Did you have a cup of coffee or tea while you waited for one of us to properly welcome you? Sorry but the stronger beverages are served in the lounges of the other forums. I have some Girl Scout Cookies here. Would you like one? There is a delicious shortbread one and it is my secret stash but I'll share with you.

So you two are hoping to go to New Zealand for the next chapter of your lives. How thrilling for you both. Can imagine that you have tonnes of questions and are just holding on to your excitement. BE has a great forum just for New Zealand. Loads of wonderfully welcoming expats who are more than willing to answer all the questions you might have and perhaps answer some that you didn't even know you had Just take a stroll over there New Zealand - British Expats after a read of the site rules listed at the top of this forum. They are simple and designed to make life pleasant here for everyone.

If you have any site related issues, please give a shout out to one of the moderators who will assist you.

Again, welcome to BE and please, don't worry about the dishes. We have a dishwasher
Old Mar 25th 2017, 8:39 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Bri Austin

Hi
I see you have found your way to the NZ forum so I'll see you there.
I emigrated to NZ 13 years ago.