Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Brexit has accelerated my move to Italy

Brexit has accelerated my move to Italy

Old Aug 5th 2017, 7:21 pm
Just Joined

Yamaha69 is on a distinguished road
Default Brexit has accelerated my move to Italy

Hi, I'm Don, a married 47 yr old who is fed up with the UK, and will be looking to move to Italy next year with my wife.

We're both British, and have been visiting Italy several times per year for the last 10 years, and have clocked 60hrs of Italian lessons (and counting) so far.

Apologies in advance for asking you old hands all the same questions you'll no doubt have heard a thousand times before. But be gentle when replying, as it's all new to me!

Looking forward to eliciting elucidation from your erudition......
Old Aug 5th 2017, 7:33 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brexit has accelerated my move to Italy

Hi and welcome to BE

This is the Welcome Inn for introductions only. You can make your plea for gentleness in the BE forum set up for lovely Italy and you should be able to get most of your questions answered there by expats who have gone before you. You can start here:

Italy - British Expats

Before you do, please have a read of the site rules linked above on the beiger header.

Political, social and economic changes can make you want to run away screaming. Here's hoping you and your wife enjoy where you are ultimately running to