Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

A big hello from Liguria!

A big hello from Liguria!

Old Jun 5th 2010, 9:10 pm
Just Joined

StatusViatoris is just really niceStatusViatoris is just really niceStatusViatoris is just really niceStatusViatoris is just really niceStatusViatoris is just really niceStatusViatoris is just really niceStatusViatoris is just really niceStatusViatoris is just really nice
Default A big hello from Liguria!

I am a 33 year old girl/woman/bird from the UK. The Midlands, to be precise, and Northamptonshire to be even preciserer. I am also a sufferer of the little-known disease, itchybuss feeticus with side effects of polyglotitus. Symptoms include an inability to put down roots and the compulsive learning of foreign languages. I write a blog that tracks the progression of these conditions, neither of which is terminal, but for which no cure has yet been discovered.

Hopefully it also provides people with some very light entertainment, as well as enabling a wannabe scribbler to practise her 'craft.'

Accompanying me on this journey of self-discovery is Pooch. My nine and a half year old hound of dubious parentage from Spain. Andalucia, to be precise, the back hills of Estepona to be even preciserer.

Status Viatoris

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Jun 5th 2010 at 9:58 pm. Reason: removed website address
Old Jun 5th 2010, 10:10 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A big hello from Liguria!

Hello and welcome to BE.

Do you wish to move overseas...if so where? I see your blog is about Italy so I'm assuming you would like to take a look at our Italy Forum.

Here is the link to the Italy forum...take a read through some of the threads and join in whenever you wish. The moderator for that forum is Lorna...just give her a shout if you have any questions about the Italy forum. If you have problems navigating your way around the many other BE forums please shout out...there is normally someone around 24/7 to help out.

I'm sorry but in accordance with Site Rules I have removed your website address. Whilst you are not allowed to put a link in your posts you can put it in your signature if you wish.
Old Jun 6th 2010, 9:43 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A big hello from Liguria!

Hello and welcome.

Come and "see" us in Italy and find out what we've been chatting about recently.