Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Between two roads

Between two roads

Old Feb 23rd 2017, 5:00 pm
Just Joined

Olya13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Between two roads

Hello British Expats and all.I am new here and wanted to ask for advice. I am living in UK on my spouse visa. My husband is a British citizen. At the moment I am completely dependent on him financially (though I applied for a job to many places). In 2018 I will have to apply for my second visa (ILR,indefinite leave to remain). However,recently I found out about my husbands adultery. If anyone here knows will I lose my permission to stay in UK and wait for my second visa in case if I apply for divorce based on his adultery? I do not want to leave this country,but staying with a person who put on the same scale all my love and care I had for him makes it almost impossible.
Thanks.
Old Feb 23rd 2017, 5:23 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Between two roads

Hello Olya. I'm very sorry to hear of your trouble, it must be very difficult for you.

As the Welcome Inn is only for new members to introduce themselves, you'll need to repost your question on the visa part of the Moving Back to the UK forum, here Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK) - British Expats There are some very knowledgeable people there and I'm sure you'll get some good information.

I really hope things work out for you, very best of luck.