Reload this Page >

Back in Va....

Back in Va....

Old Mar 15th 2010, 4:03 pm
Just Joined

mango-va is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Back in Va....

Hi all,

I've just returned to Virginia after 4 years in Walton-on-Thames, Surrey. Originally from Chelsea, London, lived in Virginia Beach, VA for 10 years before going back to England. Now i am in Norfolk, VA, in Bayview, with the American husband, 3 lil ones (8, 6 and 5)..... and VERY glad to be back!!!!! Phew.... Will always be proud to be British, but life in England is a bloody struggle! x
Old Mar 15th 2010, 9:36 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Back in Va....

Hi Mango,

Welcome to BE. I hope you enjoy your stay with us. I see you have already made your way to our USA forums.

Please let me know if you have any questions about how to use any of the site bells and whistles etc, or if you have any comments or suggestions. I can usually be found lurking around the corridors of BE.

Sue
Old Mar 16th 2010, 11:10 pm
Just Joined

mango-va is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Back in Va....

Originally Posted by Sue
Hi Mango,

Welcome to BE. I hope you enjoy your stay with us. I see you have already made your way to our USA forums.

Please let me know if you have any questions about how to use any of the site bells and whistles etc, or if you have any comments or suggestions. I can usually be found lurking around the corridors of BE.

Sue
Thanks Sue. Will be able to have a lil fun on here once I have my immigration dilemnas under control, so I will ask away when that time comes (hopefully soon). Much appreciated!