Reload this Page >

back in the UK after working in US

back in the UK after working in US

Old May 24th 2017, 7:03 pm
Just Joined

robbhubbard is an unknown quantity at this point
Default back in the UK after working in US

hi all,

I'm at the stage, where I'm thinking about retirement, and need some advice about various US UK stumbling blocks I've found.

cheers Rob
Old May 24th 2017, 8:09 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: back in the UK after working in US

Hi, and welcome to BE.

I'm not really sure where to direct you to be honest! Are you wanting info about retiring in the UK, or US?

We'll try and point you in the right direction if you can give us a bit more info about your stumbling blocks.

Old May 24th 2017, 8:15 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Hi, and welcome to BE.

I'm not really sure where to direct you to be honest! Are you wanting info about retiring in the UK, or US? ....
He's already posted in MBTTUK about repatriating money from Florida to the UK. So I think he's sorted himself out.
Originally Posted by robbhubbard
hi all, .....
Hi Rob, welcome to BE.
Old May 25th 2017, 6:54 pm
Just Joined

robbhubbard is an unknown quantity at this point

I have other questions about US social security, and also my 401k that needs sorting. I lived in the US for 14 years and had wonderful time, and well, things didn't quite work out, so I came back to the UK
Old May 25th 2017, 7:07 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robbhubbard
I have other questions about US social security, and also my 401k that needs sorting. ....
Well BE members have a wealth of knowledge in those areas if you'd care to post your questions in the US forum.