Back again

Old Feb 5th 2014, 11:37 pm
Just Joined

dalziel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Back again

Still here,been going home for years,but this is the year.
Old Feb 6th 2014, 4:51 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Back again

Originally Posted by dalziel
Still here,been going home for years,but this is the year.
Hi dalziel and welcome to BE

Where's 'here' and where's 'home'?
Old Feb 6th 2014, 12:05 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi and welcome to the forum.
Old Feb 6th 2014, 5:52 pm
Just Joined

dalziel is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
Hi dalziel and welcome to BE

Where's 'here' and where's 'home'?
Here is qld.worst mistake in my life,now over 70,selling up the farm,this year.only have 1 dog and 1 cat now,spent my life going back and forward but had to stay here because of my animals.
Home is England,born there will spend the next 25 years making up for all the years wasted.
Old Feb 7th 2014, 5:05 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Here is qld.worst mistake in my life,now over 70,selling up the farm,this year.only have 1 dog and 1 cat now,spent my life going back and forward but had to stay here because of my animals.
Home is England,born there will spend the next 25 years making up for all the years wasted.
Well good luck with that move. The moving back forum is full of members who've done just that
Old Feb 4th 2015, 9:17 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Hey Dalziel and welcome to British Expats.

It can be so hard eh?

We came to New Zealand 11 years ago and I would have returned to my beloved Dorset and Bournemouth several times over if it wasn't that husband was reasonably settled and worry for my elderly cats

Anyway. I hope your move home goes well and you make up for the lost times .