Ayamonte

Old Apr 3rd 2016, 7:05 am
Just Joined

GardenerBuff is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ayamonte

Has anyone any experience of Ayatoldo?

They have quoted me a price to enclose part of my patio and all seems good but communication is sometimes challenging.

Any experiences, good or bad will help.

Thanks
Old Apr 3rd 2016, 7:17 am
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ayamonte

Originally Posted by GardenerBuff

They have quoted me a price to enclose part of my patio and all seems good but communication is sometimes challenging.

Thanks
Hi, and welcome to the forum!
You should post again on the Spain Forum. This is a world-wide introduction section that not every one reads....
Old Apr 3rd 2016, 7:24 am
Just Joined

GardenerBuff is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dmu
Hi, and welcome to the forum!
You should post again on the Spain Forum. This is a world-wide introduction section that not every one reads....
Thanks. There seems to be an Ayamonte club area. I will try and post there.
Old Apr 3rd 2016, 1:04 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GardenerBuff

Thanks
Welcome to BE.

I see you have already reposted in the Spain forum. Someone should be along before long to help you. Good luck.