Anyone moved with child on Autism Spectrum and knows of any good schools in Europe/AU

• Hello, just joinef, have lived overseas and really loved it. Really miss it. Terribly broad q - I'm afraid
    Has anyone relocated to AUs /Europe with a child - Autism traits and does anyone have any experience of schooling overseas with special needs child.

Many thanks indeed, sorry again for such a broad q

Cheers
    xx
  • Re: Anyone moved with child on Autism Spectrum and knows of any good schools in Europ
    Europe is a big place and quite diverse. Finland or Portugal ? Italy or Sweden ?
  • Re: Anyone moved with child on Autism Spectrum and knows of any good schools in Europ
    Quote: Hello, just joinef, have lived overseas and really loved it. Really miss it. Terribly broad q - I'm afraid
    Has anyone relocated to AUs /Europe with a child - Autism traits and does anyone have any experience of schooling overseas with special needs child.

Cheers
    xx
    Do you qualify for a visa to Australia? If not, Europe it is.....
    Quote: Hello, just joinef, have lived overseas and really loved it. Really miss it. Terribly broad q - I'm afraid

Cheers
    xx
    Difficult to get an Australian permanent visa with an autistic child. Assuming you qualify in other ways a consultation with a registered migration agent would be a good idea before investing hard cash.
    Europe after BREXIT ? Good luck with that one.

Cheers
    xx
    Hi and welcome to BE.

As this is really just a place to say hi and not so many people drop by , I would suggest asking in the Australia forum and also which Europe forum you prefer.

Posters in the respective forums will be able to perhaps tell you more about visa possibilities , schooling and the like.