British Expats

British Expats (http://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Welcome Inn (http://britishexpats.com/forum/welcome-inn-145/)
-   -   Anyone moved with child on Autism Spectrum and knows of any good schools in Europe/AU (http://britishexpats.com/forum/welcome-inn-145/anyone-moved-child-autism-spectrum-knows-any-good-schools-europe-au-903432/)

123s Sep 17th 2017 9:05 am

Anyone moved with child on Autism Spectrum and knows of any good schools in Europe/AU

Hello, just joinef, have lived overseas and really loved it. Really miss it:(. Terribly broad q - I'm afraid
Has anyone relocated to AUs /Europe with a child - Autism traits and does anyone have any experience of schooling overseas with special needs child.

Many thanks indeed, sorry again for such a broad q

Cheers
xx

scot47 Sep 17th 2017 1:25 pm

Re: Anyone moved with child on Autism Spectrum and knows of any good schools in Europ

Europe is a big place and quite diverse. Finland or Portugal ? Italy or Sweden ?

Dorothy Sep 17th 2017 1:41 pm

Re: Anyone moved with child on Autism Spectrum and knows of any good schools in Europ

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123s (Post 12339795)
Hello, just joinef, have lived overseas and really loved it. Really miss it:(. Terribly broad q - I'm afraid
Has anyone relocated to AUs /Europe with a child - Autism traits and does anyone have any experience of schooling overseas with special needs child.

Cheers
xx

Do you qualify for a visa to Australia? If not, Europe it is.....

Pollyana Sep 18th 2017 3:53 am

Quote:

Cheers
xx

Difficult to get an Australian permanent visa with an autistic child. Assuming you qualify in other ways a consultation with a registered migration agent would be a good idea before investing hard cash.

scot47 Sep 18th 2017 5:11 am

Europe after BREXIT ? Good luck with that one.

BEVS Sep 18th 2017 6:19 am

Quote:

Cheers
xx

Hi and welcome to BE.

As this is really just a place to say hi and not so many people drop by , I would suggest asking in the Australia forum and also which Europe forum you prefer.

Posters in the respective forums will be able to perhaps tell you more about visa possibilities , schooling and the like.