Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Another newbie

Another newbie

Old Nov 24th 2016, 12:41 am
Just Joined

Puddy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Another newbie

Hi, I'm a Pom currently living in Oz for the past 4 years and am due to relocate to Wellington in around 3 months with my husband's job. He has been commuting for the last 18 months but a promotion has meant that myself and our 2 girls (9 & 10) have now to move with him. I'll be honest it's not something I want to do but we are doing it for my husbands career.

My question revolves around housing and schools (primary). We need to be fairly near the city for his job. How to find a good primary and good apartment/house for rent. I have looked on trademe as this seems to have the most properties but the quality is very poor. Does anyone know of any other sites for better quality homes.

Thanks
Old Nov 24th 2016, 12:43 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Another newbie

Kia Ora and welcome to the wonderful world of British Expats.

Pop on down to the New Zealand forum.
Plenty of folk there only too happy to chat about all things Wellington.

Happy Posting.
Old Nov 24th 2016, 2:14 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there and a big welcome to British Expats.

I see that you got the top dog to welcome you to our humble home. We are a great group of people and like with all groups there are some that you will love immediately and some you will hide from. Ain't that the truth in real life as well.

Our members will be happy to assist you in finding your way to your new home in New Zealand and make this new adventure a good one for you.

Again, welcome.
Old Nov 24th 2016, 4:54 pm
Just Joined

Zarkovanida is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everyone, I am a Scot just moved to Portugal after living 30 years in the US.
I have bought a little place in Vimieiro, near Evora
Wonder if anyone else in this area?
Old Nov 25th 2016, 7:55 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary