Reload this Page >

another new member

another new member

Old Apr 2nd 2013, 3:01 pm
Just Joined

colhurststbarleigh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default another new member

Hi

just lost my job at the BBC and looking for a procurement role. Do you know anybody who is hiring? Law graduate = 25 years public and private sector experience - available immediately. Willing to relocate anywhere.

Kind regards

Tony

Last edited by colhurststbarleigh; Apr 2nd 2013 at 3:04 pm.
Old Apr 2nd 2013, 3:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

victorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond reputevictorian67 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: another new member

A very warm welcome to you Tony

I wish you the best of luck with your search for a new job

Karim
Old Apr 2nd 2013, 3:21 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by colhurststbarleigh
Hi

just lost my job at the BBC and looking for a procurement role. Do you know anybody who is hiring? Law graduate = 25 years public and private sector experience - available immediately. Willing to relocate anywhere.

Kind regards

Tony
The available immediately will only have significance to UK employers as to move to USA, Canada, Australia and NZ your first step it to get a visa, and the first step to getting one is to see if there is one that fits your qualifications and experience. I suggest you look at the WIKI pages, and at the visa requirements for the individual countries, basically the USA will be the very hardest, but you chould look at the other countries Immigration threads where there is masses of information available.
Old Apr 2nd 2013, 3:24 pm
Just Joined

colhurststbarleigh is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mikelincs
The available immediately will only have significance to UK employers as to move to USA, Canada, Australia and NZ your first step it to get a visa, and the first step to getting one is to see if there is one that fits your qualifications and experience. I suggest you look at the WIKI pages, and at the visa requirements for the individual countries, basically the USA will be the very hardest, but you chould look at the other countries Immigration threads where there is masses of information available.
Thanks Mike
Old Apr 2nd 2013, 4:43 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by colhurststbarleigh
Hi

Kind regards

Tony
Hi Tony...welcome to BE.

I see you have several threads the same as this open in other forums...therefore I am closing this thread.