Ankara

Old May 22nd 2013, 6:05 am
Just Joined

syljen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ankara

Hi Everyone.
I have been in Ankara a year now and still no further on with the lingo. Spent last year working so I didn't have time to meet anyone new. Would love to meet any other English females for coffee, chat and to explore this great city with. I am going back to the UK next month to gather some luxury supplies LOL. Feel free to drop me a line if you are here and would like to meet up.
Old May 22nd 2013, 6:15 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ankara

Hi there and welcome to the forum

I was going to point you in the direction of the Turkey section on here, but see that you have discovered it already.... so.... I'll leave you to it. If you get stuck with anything, just shout.
Old May 22nd 2013, 6:19 am
Just Joined

Thank you
Old May 22nd 2013, 1:40 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by syljen
Hi Everyone.
I have been in Ankara a year now and still no further on with the lingo. Spent last year working so I didn't have time to meet anyone new. Would love to meet any other English females for coffee, chat and to explore this great city with. I am going back to the UK next month to gather some luxury supplies LOL. Feel free to drop me a line if you are here and would like to meet up.
Hi...welcome to BE.

We have a couple of members who live/have lived in Alaska...they usually hang out in the US Forums. Why don't you pop over there and take a look around? Look out for Jan Alaska...she is currently on the road moving from Alaska back to mainland US. She's lived in Alaska for a few years...she will probably be able to help you any questions you may have.

Here is a recent thread by someone who is moving to Alaska.

I look forward to seeing you in the US forums.
Old May 22nd 2013, 1:58 pm
Just Joined

Default Re: Ankara Turkey

Hi

Thank you. However I am in Ankara, Turkey. Its my own fault lol.
Old May 22nd 2013, 3:15 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ankara Turkey

Originally Posted by syljen
Hi

Thank you. However I am in Ankara, Turkey. Its my own fault lol.

As you were then.

Edit: Actually I normally have a quick look through past posts...but the site was running extremely slowly this morning so I didn't look. If I had I would have seen you were in Turkey...not Alaska.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; May 22nd 2013 at 9:56 pm.
Old May 27th 2013, 2:49 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary