Afternoon all

Old Oct 25th 2015, 4:40 pm
Just Joined

Vic Flange is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Afternoon all

Hi. We moved to upstate New York back in January. We're in my wife's hometown, a small farming community not far from Ithaca.

I'm originally from London and spent the first 50 years of my life living there. I'm still getting used to life at a much slower pace but am enjoying it immensely.
Old Oct 25th 2015, 11:03 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Afternoon all

Hello and welcome to the forum

Hope you have discovered the USA section of the forum? If you have trouble finding it, just ask and someone will help you out.
Old Oct 26th 2015, 1:06 am
Just Joined

Vic Flange is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Afternoon all

Thanks, I have found it. Hopefully I'll make good use of the place.