afternoon

Old Feb 6th 2010, 2:52 pm
Just Joined

Boyak is just really niceBoyak is just really niceBoyak is just really niceBoyak is just really niceBoyak is just really niceBoyak is just really niceBoyak is just really niceBoyak is just really nice
Default afternoon

So glad to be on here, be interesting to see where this all takes me. Currently applying for spouse visa and hoping to move to Sydney to be with my love asap

Kasia
Old Feb 6th 2010, 4:37 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: afternoon

Originally Posted by Boyak
So glad to be on here, be interesting to see where this all takes me. Currently applying for spouse visa and hoping to move to Sydney to be with my love asap

Kasia
Hi Kasia

Welcome, welcome, welcome to our little corner of the internet. I am glad you could join us. We've got the best bunch of communtiy members around and I am sure you will really enjoy your time with us. I see you have already found your way to our Australian forum.

I am a site admin, so if you have any questions about any of the bells and whistles on the site please give me a shout and I will be happy to help.

Regards

Sue
Old Feb 7th 2010, 10:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

NessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Kasia

Welcome to BE! Wishing you a speedy application!!

Oggy
Old Feb 10th 2010, 8:08 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boyak

Kasia
Just dropping by to say hello and welcome to BE.

Good luck with your visa application.