Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Advice re cost of new contract for electric supply

Advice re cost of new contract for electric supply

Old Apr 26th 2017, 8:20 am
Just Joined

Jos.pigott60 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Advice re cost of new contract for electric supply

Ciao, l am buying a small apartment in Scalea, the property is not a new build. I will need to get a new contract with an electric company. I am told a new contract will cost me 500 euro. Also a cost of 250for the water, garbage collections. Is this usual?
Old Apr 26th 2017, 8:44 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advice re cost of new contract for electric supply

Originally Posted by Jos.pigott60
Ciao, l am buying a small apartment in Scalea, the property is not a new build. I will need to get a new contract with an electric company. I am told a new contract will cost me 500 euro. Also a cost of 250for the water, garbage collections. Is this usual?
Welcome to BE.

Please take a few moments to have a read of the site rules, beige bar at the top of the page, and, should you have any site related problems please feel free to contact on of our moderators, names in bold at the bottom right of the forum page.

You do not say where in the world Scalea is, but judging on the 'Ciao' I would suspect Italy. You would be better off posting your question in the Italy forum

Italy - British Expats

as this forum is only for introductions. I'm sure there are people there who wiould only be too willing to help.
Old Apr 27th 2017, 10:48 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advice re cost of new contract for electric supply

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary