Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Moved to France 6 months ago and love it but ...

Moved to France 6 months ago and love it but ...

Old Apr 15th 2016, 12:16 pm
Just Joined

Kimntheo11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Moved to France 6 months ago and love it but ...

hiya everyone. I'm here for help and a new community network.
Is this forum easy to navigate?
I see it's got every country advertised. How do I just get posts for France?
I'm taking French lessons to improve my French speach but its going slow.
My son is 5 years old and has been at the local school for 6 months and he understands 90% of French he hears. With I could get as much French spoken to me as he does.
The but... In my title is I'm struggling for work. I'm willing to do anything. I live with my parents and we are moving further south in a few months. Wondering if anyone on here is in the Charente maritime area of France and can give any advice on any thing in the area please .
Old Apr 15th 2016, 12:33 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moved to France 6 months ago and love it but ...

Hello and welcome to the forum

I see you've now posted in the France section of the forum so shall leave you to it. That's the place to ask questions re France.
Old Apr 15th 2016, 1:01 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moved to France 6 months ago and love it but ...

Welcome to BE.

You seem to be getting the hang of things forum wise. If you have any site related problems please give me a shout.