Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

3 posts to be able to PM

3 posts to be able to PM

Old Feb 3rd 2012, 3:49 am
BE Enthusiast

englishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond repute
Default 3 posts to be able to PM

Hmm, odd and annoying rule.

But ...

Hello,

I'm English and want to head home, finally glad to have found a forum where people discuss problems with getting visas for family members in a qualiy of english which doesn't make you want to cry
Old Feb 3rd 2012, 8:54 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 3 posts to be able to PM

The reason for the three posts is to stop people just joining and then spamming other members, there are unfortunately a large number of people joining just to spam this site.

You will find a lot of information in the 'moving back to the UK' forum here.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=61
Old Feb 3rd 2012, 11:34 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by englishguygoinghome
Hmm, odd and annoying rule.

I think you'd find it annoying if the forum filled up with spam
Old Feb 3rd 2012, 5:24 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Excellent information can be found in the BE Wiki, not forgetting the Living and Moving Abroad forum that will help you, another set of great help is the permanent threads at the TOP of each forum, they are very pertinent to that particular forum and makes sensible reading.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary
Old Feb 3rd 2012, 6:31 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
I think you'd find it annoying if the forum filled up with spam
Yep, what he said.

Some forums don't let you use the PM system at all

We only have the rule in place to deter spammers. You'd be surprised by the amount of spammers who try and target our members via the PM system. At least this way it slows them down quite a bit.

Anyway welcome to BE. Hope you enjoy being part of our community.
Old Feb 4th 2012, 2:03 am
BE Enthusiast

englishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond reputeenglishguygoinghome has a reputation beyond repute

OK, understood.

I'd spotted someone struggling with a visa situation which we think we have just successfully resolved for ourselves. There's always some information you don't want to put on public display but happy to share privately
Old Feb 4th 2012, 9:00 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Englishguy

Welcome to BE.
I see you are finding your way around the forums and more importantly have found the moving back to the UK forum, which is probably the one you will find most useful.
That just leaves me to say all the very best with your move back home

Dread - x