1st post

Old Apr 27th 2017, 10:16 pm
Just Joined

Teddybear1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile 1st post

Hope as a 1/2 Irish 1/2 Englishman I will be allowed on this forum?
In the process of trying to buy a place on the Costa Brava, waiting to hear about mortgage.
Single (never married) guy 44 looking to make a new life in the sun.
Was advised to use <<<SNIP>>> to help with buying, legal, NIE, etc, so doing that.
If mortgage comes through then it shopping time for the new apartment & a car, if mortgage does not come through then its start looking for a smaller cheaper apartment time

Thats really all for now.

Thanks for having me.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Apr 27th 2017 at 11:08 pm. Reason: Looks a little like advertising
Old Apr 27th 2017, 11:10 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1st pos

Welcome to BE.

We have several forums covering all aspects of life in Spain. Click on the link below and it will take you there...

Spain - British Expats

The regulars of our Spain forums will help you with questions re property, rentals, car purchases etc.

Please let me know if you should run into any site related problems.