Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

1 month left to graduate! WHEN DO I MOVE TO DUBAI

1 month left to graduate! WHEN DO I MOVE TO DUBAI

Old Apr 30th 2016, 3:27 pm
Just Joined

Maria2294 is a glorious beacon of lightMaria2294 is a glorious beacon of lightMaria2294 is a glorious beacon of lightMaria2294 is a glorious beacon of lightMaria2294 is a glorious beacon of lightMaria2294 is a glorious beacon of lightMaria2294 is a glorious beacon of lightMaria2294 is a glorious beacon of lightMaria2294 is a glorious beacon of lightMaria2294 is a glorious beacon of lightMaria2294 is a glorious beacon of light
Smile 1 month left to graduate! WHEN DO I MOVE TO DUBAI

Hi,

My name is Maria, I am from England and i am in my final year of studying Religious studies in university. However, I would really like to go to Dubai and do some business or work for a business there. However, I needed your help as to how do I apply and with my degree Religious studies will that be accepted in Dubai or no?

I am really passionate about business and would really like to make it and do well and make my family proud but as I am the first girl in the family to graduate and move to a foreign country to work, my family don't really have much advice to give me as they haven't experienced this.

please can you offer some advice.

thank you
Old Apr 30th 2016, 5:16 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1 month left to graduate! WHEN DO I MOVE TO DUBAI

Hi Maria...welcome to BE.

The people in our Middle East forums will probably be able to help you. Many of them live and work in Dubai. Click on the following link and it will take you right there. Good luck in the job search.

Middle East - British Expats
Old Apr 30th 2016, 5:29 pm
Just Joined

Maria2294 is a glorious beacon of lightMaria2294 is a glorious beacon of lightMaria2294 is a glorious beacon of lightMaria2294 is a glorious beacon of lightMaria2294 is a glorious beacon of lightMaria2294 is a glorious beacon of lightMaria2294 is a glorious beacon of lightMaria2294 is a glorious beacon of lightMaria2294 is a glorious beacon of lightMaria2294 is a glorious beacon of lightMaria2294 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Hi Maria...welcome to BE.

The people in our Middle East forums will probably be able to help you. Many of them live and work in Dubai. Click on the following link and it will take you right there. Good luck in the job search.

Middle East - British Expats

Thank you so much for your help. I'm new to this forum so it's really kind of you helping me.
I honestly thought no one would bother to answer or write back.
Old Apr 30th 2016, 7:39 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maria2294
Thank you so much for your help. I'm new to this forum so it's really kind of you helping me.
I honestly thought no one would bother to answer or write back.
Take a look through some of the threads in the Sand Pit...it will help you get to know the forum regulars. Jump in and join any of the threads that take your fancy. The forums may be a little quiet over the weekend.

We were in Dubai towards the end of last year...we loved it. Of course visiting somewhere on holiday is very different to living and working there.
Old May 1st 2016, 9:49 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forum

As Jerseygirl says, do check out the Middle East section. You probably have already.