Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Worming the dogs

Worming the dogs

Old Mar 21st 2011, 5:10 am
Forum Regular

Britishbees has a brilliant futureBritishbees has a brilliant futureBritishbees has a brilliant futureBritishbees has a brilliant futureBritishbees has a brilliant futureBritishbees has a brilliant future
Default Re: Worming the dogs

Originally Posted by 1chumly
Good to hear! So pleased everything was OK. Aren't you glad your husband asked about worming?!!
oh yes, I am very pleased. I had been on at him about it and I think he got sick of hearing me go on. Did not know he had posted this thread until I was surfing!
Old Mar 21st 2011, 1:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold1chumly is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Britishbees
oh yes, I am very pleased. I had been on at him about it and I think he got sick of hearing me go on. Did not know he had posted this thread until I was surfing!
The thing is how are you supposed to know about Heartworm if you are not told about them beforehand? In your case you were misinformed by your vet but a lot of people coming to the US have no idea such things exist or how nasty they are. I think the airlines or pet shippers could help in this regard. I know it is not their responsibility but a note on their web sites along with all the other info they give you would help a lot.
Old Mar 21st 2011, 1:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

randomgirl is a glorious beacon of lightrandomgirl is a glorious beacon of lightrandomgirl is a glorious beacon of lightrandomgirl is a glorious beacon of lightrandomgirl is a glorious beacon of lightrandomgirl is a glorious beacon of lightrandomgirl is a glorious beacon of lightrandomgirl is a glorious beacon of lightrandomgirl is a glorious beacon of lightrandomgirl is a glorious beacon of lightrandomgirl is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by 1chumly
The thing is how are you supposed to know about Heartworm if you are not told about them beforehand? In your case you were misinformed by your vet but a lot of people coming to the US have no idea such things exist or how nasty they are. I think the airlines or pet shippers could help in this regard. I know it is not their responsibility but a note on their web sites along with all the other info they give you would help a lot.
Agreed.