Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

UK/US Tax Accountant recommendations

UK/US Tax Accountant recommendations

Old Aug 30th 2017, 11:08 am
SiF
Just Joined

SiF has a reputation beyond reputeSiF has a reputation beyond reputeSiF has a reputation beyond reputeSiF has a reputation beyond reputeSiF has a reputation beyond reputeSiF has a reputation beyond reputeSiF has a reputation beyond reputeSiF has a reputation beyond reputeSiF has a reputation beyond reputeSiF has a reputation beyond reputeSiF has a reputation beyond repute
Default UK/US Tax Accountant recommendations

Hi

We're (US spouse) looking to move to the US in the next 12-18 months but I have a variety of interesting tax issues ranging from sale of home, isas etc. to potential profits from share options in a startup and with all of this I feel I need to get some tax advice and am looking for any recommendations people might have regarding a good firm which can cover both UK and US tax issues.

Also if anyone has any experience on how much this is likely to cost me that would also be appreciated!

Cheers

Si
Old Aug 30th 2017, 11:29 am
BE Forum Addict

MidAtlantic has a reputation beyond reputeMidAtlantic has a reputation beyond reputeMidAtlantic has a reputation beyond reputeMidAtlantic has a reputation beyond reputeMidAtlantic has a reputation beyond reputeMidAtlantic has a reputation beyond reputeMidAtlantic has a reputation beyond reputeMidAtlantic has a reputation beyond reputeMidAtlantic has a reputation beyond reputeMidAtlantic has a reputation beyond reputeMidAtlantic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK/US Tax Accountant recommendations

Originally Posted by SiF
Hi

We're (US spouse) looking to move to the US in the next 12-18 months but I have a variety of interesting tax issues ranging from sale of home, isas etc. to potential profits from share options in a startup and with all of this I feel I need to get some tax advice and am looking for any recommendations people might have regarding a good firm which can cover both UK and US tax issues.

Also if anyone has any experience on how much this is likely to cost me that would also be appreciated!

Cheers

Si
NOT a recommendation but I know others who have used these:

Welcome to British American Tax - British American Tax

American Tax Returns - US and UK Tax Experts Tel: 020 8946 0523