Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Uk passport renewal times in the USA

Uk passport renewal times in the USA

Old Feb 12th 2013, 10:59 pm
Forum Regular

Wolfpit228 has a reputation beyond reputeWolfpit228 has a reputation beyond reputeWolfpit228 has a reputation beyond reputeWolfpit228 has a reputation beyond reputeWolfpit228 has a reputation beyond reputeWolfpit228 has a reputation beyond reputeWolfpit228 has a reputation beyond reputeWolfpit228 has a reputation beyond reputeWolfpit228 has a reputation beyond reputeWolfpit228 has a reputation beyond reputeWolfpit228 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Uk passport renewal times in the USA

They debited both at the same time $244.
Old Feb 12th 2013, 11:02 pm
Forum Regular

_Clueless$y$t€m_ has much to be proud of_Clueless$y$t€m_ has much to be proud of_Clueless$y$t€m_ has much to be proud of_Clueless$y$t€m_ has much to be proud of_Clueless$y$t€m_ has much to be proud of_Clueless$y$t€m_ has much to be proud of_Clueless$y$t€m_ has much to be proud of_Clueless$y$t€m_ has much to be proud of_Clueless$y$t€m_ has much to be proud of_Clueless$y$t€m_ has much to be proud of_Clueless$y$t€m_ has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Wolfpit228
They debited both at the same time $244.
Good to know..cheers!
Old Feb 13th 2013, 1:41 pm
Forum Regular

Welshgator has a reputation beyond reputeWelshgator has a reputation beyond reputeWelshgator has a reputation beyond reputeWelshgator has a reputation beyond reputeWelshgator has a reputation beyond reputeWelshgator has a reputation beyond reputeWelshgator has a reputation beyond reputeWelshgator has a reputation beyond reputeWelshgator has a reputation beyond reputeWelshgator has a reputation beyond reputeWelshgator has a reputation beyond repute

Got my new passport back yesterday, 12 Feb 2013.
Sent it off on 24 Jan 2013. 13 working days total, less than 3 weeks overall.
Pretty good service, I guess I got priority being Welsh...
Old Feb 13th 2013, 2:14 pm
Forum Regular

Wolfpit228 has a reputation beyond reputeWolfpit228 has a reputation beyond reputeWolfpit228 has a reputation beyond reputeWolfpit228 has a reputation beyond reputeWolfpit228 has a reputation beyond reputeWolfpit228 has a reputation beyond reputeWolfpit228 has a reputation beyond reputeWolfpit228 has a reputation beyond reputeWolfpit228 has a reputation beyond reputeWolfpit228 has a reputation beyond reputeWolfpit228 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the update !
Old Feb 13th 2013, 3:24 pm
Just Joined

janemin61 is an unknown quantity at this point

I sent my passport to be renewed January 30th by US priority mail certified & return receipt requested.I traced it to DC .Does anyone know how long it takes before i get my return receipt form back.I would just like to know it got to the British Consulate
Old Feb 13th 2013, 3:33 pm
Forum Regular

I think that's where the tracking ends. It goes to the BC in DC and they take care of the application before sending it back to the uk for renewal.

Has your card been charged yet ?
Old Feb 13th 2013, 3:52 pm
Just Joined

No not yet & i did notify my credit card company to expect a withdrawal
Old Feb 13th 2013, 4:17 pm
Forum Regular

Fingers crossed it'll be any day now then.
Old Feb 13th 2013, 4:24 pm
Just Joined

Thanks for your help.I probably should have used fed ex.
Old Feb 13th 2013, 6:26 pm
Forum Regular

You're ok if you're not in a hurry for it I think. But at least you know it's there now regardless of how you sent it.
They charged my card after having the application just a couple of days. So I'm hoping they continue in that timely manner.
Old Feb 13th 2013, 6:58 pm
Just Joined

i just found out that it reached the postal depot in DC.but they don't know if it was delivered to the Consulate.I have my post office looking into it now.
Old Feb 13th 2013, 11:59 pm
Forum Regular

I was fortunate with Wells Fargo they allowed the amount to be debited from my account without querying it. Though I did actually call them to confirm that it was ok and not any kind of fraudulent activity.
Old Feb 14th 2013, 1:11 am
Just Joined

ukchick81 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello all im new to this forum
I sent my application for the renewal of my passport by fedex 7th of feb they have the fee pending from my bank as of the 11th feb. Its still sitting pending as of now I really hope it clears by tomorrow
I was wondering if anybody else has had the fee pending for a few days???
I called my bank to tell them to allow all charges from DC and the UK to go through they said it was not a problem
Ill keep you posted of with my timeline.
Old Feb 14th 2013, 1:29 am
BE Irregular

RICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ukchick81
Hello all im new to this forum
I sent my application for the renewal of my passport by fedex 7th of feb they have the fee pending from my bank as of the 11th feb. Its still sitting pending as of now I really hope it clears by tomorrow
I was wondering if anybody else has had the fee pending for a few days???
I called my bank to tell them to allow all charges from DC and the UK to go through they said it was not a problem
Ill keep you posted of with my timeline.
Welcome!

This is interesting. Did you call before or after it was pending for a few days? Is it a US or UK bank?
Old Feb 14th 2013, 2:19 am
Just Joined

ukchick81 is an unknown quantity at this point

It is a usa bank
When I called them after it had been pending for a day and asked why it was still pending the associate said he wasnt sure but it should be fine. The strange thing is the fedex charge to send it sat pending for 5 days!

Last edited by ukchick81; Feb 14th 2013 at 2:37 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.