Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Things that disturb you about the US

Things that disturb you about the US

Old Aug 1st 2005, 2:36 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Things that disturb you about the US

Originally Posted by Celtic_Angel
Evenin'

I see everything is nice and cosy in here ....do we have another American who got lost in the British Expats forum?
Seemingly.....
ImHere

Originally Posted by Fig Newton
No, someone will put their fist into your face which I'm sure you know. Instead you use a forum like this to act in ways that you know you couldn't get away with in the real world around you.
Out of interest do you have 20inch biceps? Or are they bigger? Coz warriorlife apparently had 20 inch guns and I wondered if you were, you know, more manly.

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Evenin'

I see everything is nice and cosy in here ....do we have another American who got lost in the British Expats forum?
Just a squishy biscuit who's having a bad day.
Old Aug 1st 2005, 2:37 am
ImHere

Evenin'

Hello me dear. Quick say something nice about America before he threatens to come to your house and give you a damn good thrashing.

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ImHere
Out of interest do you have 20inch biceps? Or are they bigger? Coz warriorlife apparently had 20 inch guns and I wondered if you were, you know, more manly.

Tell you what, let's measure 'em. Better get the baby oil out though, I hear all those muscle men use baby oil.

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Did Warriorlife drive a hummer and have a small dick as well?
Old Aug 1st 2005, 2:38 am
Re vera, potas bene.

krizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
Dear me. Unresolved aggression. Try exercise.
Its one law for the uppity yank....and one law for the lowly Brit.....or so it seems......
I've yet to meet an American in real life anything like him.......but there are tons online.....which can only mean that......the real Americans have a life...and ones like him have to play the big man on the internet......
Old Aug 1st 2005, 2:38 am
Banned

Fig Newton has a brilliant futureFig Newton has a brilliant futureFig Newton has a brilliant futureFig Newton has a brilliant futureFig Newton has a brilliant futureFig Newton has a brilliant futureFig Newton has a brilliant future

And threaten them with physical violence too it seems. The last resort of the intellectually challenged.
I threatened no one. I merely said if the poster would like to share his views in person then it could be arranged. I've not been mean or nasty to anyone in this forum. He was the hostile one, along with everyone else. He sounds like the kind that would like to have a go at me and I am simply giving him the chance.
Old Aug 1st 2005, 2:39 am
ImHere

Tell you what, let's measure 'em. Better get the baby oil out though, I hear all those muscle men use baby oil.
Is that anything like using vaseline?

Old Aug 1st 2005, 2:40 am

Originally Posted by krizzy
Its one law for the uppity yank....and one law for the lowly Brit.....or so it seems......
I've yet to meet an American in real life anything like him.......but there are tons online.....which can only mean that......the real Americans have a life...and ones like him have to play the big man on the internet......
Too many Sly Stallone movies probably.

I've been here a long, long time - and I don't know any real people like him either. Strangely enough, no one has put a fist in my face, either.
Old Aug 1st 2005, 2:40 am
Banned

Fig Newton has a brilliant futureFig Newton has a brilliant futureFig Newton has a brilliant futureFig Newton has a brilliant futureFig Newton has a brilliant futureFig Newton has a brilliant futureFig Newton has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
Now you sound just like WarriorLife, an ITG - Internet Tough Guy.
No, the internet tough guys are those such as yourselves that are rude and nasty to people, and for any reason, in forums because you know in real life you couldn't get away with it. My offer was no front. I never lie.
Old Aug 1st 2005, 2:41 am
ImHere

I threatened no one. I merely said if the poster would like to share his views in person then it could be arranged. I've not been mean or nasty to anyone in this forum. He was the hostile one, along with everyone else. He sounds like the kind that would like to have a go at me and I am simply giving him the chance.
Seeing as we are in the same state would you like to arrange a meeting where you can insult me like that in person? I'm quite confident in my physical abilities, are you?
Sooooo which physical abilities are you confident in then?

Old Aug 1st 2005, 2:41 am

Is that anything like using vaseline?
No I don't think so. Baby oil is so that you look all shiny and intimidating. Vaseline comes later, after you've impressed all the lads with your gleaming muscles.
Old Aug 1st 2005, 2:42 am
Banned

No, really, there's no apostrophe there. It's not a possessive or a contraction, it's a plural. No apostrophe.
You know better but you just wish to continue to be rude.
Old Aug 1st 2005, 2:43 am
ImHere

No I don't think so. Baby oil is so that you look all shiny and intimidating. Vaseline comes later, after you've impressed all the lads with your gleaming muscles.

Oooh missus slocombe! Im shocked!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.