Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Schools in Seattle

Schools in Seattle

Old Oct 25th 2014, 3:51 am
Just Joined

Claire00zz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Schools in Seattle

Hi - we're possibly moving to Seattle and I need to know what schools there are for my 5 and 9 year old. We're flexible with areas so would move to the area where the best schools are - any advice? Thanks
Old Oct 25th 2014, 1:28 pm
Just Joined

Darra is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Schools in Seattle

I may be moving to the Seattle area in the next couple of months and have been reading up on the schools. From what I have heard the schools in the city itself are not the best but those in the towns and cities on the Eastside of the lake appear to be very good.
Old Oct 26th 2014, 5:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

GreatSchools - Public and Private School Ratings, Reviews and Parent Community

Look at a map, decide where you want to be and zero in on the best school district.
Old Nov 3rd 2014, 3:00 am
Just Joined

Claire00zz is an unknown quantity at this point

A friend has recommended Madison Park as a good area and Bush School. Anyone know anything about that school? Also do any schools do the IB curriculum? Thanks