Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Price of gas update...

Price of gas update...

Old Nov 11th 2008, 4:22 am
BE Enthusiast

emailrob is just really niceemailrob is just really niceemailrob is just really niceemailrob is just really niceemailrob is just really niceemailrob is just really niceemailrob is just really niceemailrob is just really niceemailrob is just really niceemailrob is just really nice
Default Re: Price of gas update...

Can't get less than $2.40 in Orange County, unless you venture out of town
Old Nov 11th 2008, 11:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Janek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by emailrob
Can't get less than $2.40 in Orange County, unless you venture out of town
$1.89 just over the border in Virginia (hmm maybe 10 miles?), but still $2.29 here
Old Nov 11th 2008, 12:09 pm
Queen of my house

tamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond repute

$1.87 here, but is $1.77 in next town. It's $1.70 in Cincinnati! I'm moving back.
Old Nov 11th 2008, 12:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Janek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond reputeJanek66 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tamms_1965
$1.87 here, but is $1.77 in next town. It's $1.70 in Cincinnati! I'm moving back.
The price of petrol is falling rapidly which is great, given I did 200 miles yesterday!
Old Nov 11th 2008, 12:15 pm
Queen of my house

tamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Janek66
The price of petrol is falling rapidly which is great, given I did 200 miles yesterday!
It is great, I will be driving an extra 150 a week now for the next month+. I told son I'd do a week's worth of soup for him every weekend until his wires are off (broke jaw and it's an all-puree diet now).
Old Nov 11th 2008, 12:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

It is great, I will be driving an extra 150 a week now for the next month+. I told son I'd do a week's worth of soup for him every weekend until his wires are off (broke jaw and it's an all-puree diet now).
OMG poor thing, how did he manage that?
My 3 yr old climbed his first tree on Sunday. My OH was freaking out! 20 mins later he came in with a bloody nose. He had bumped it on a branch.
Old Nov 11th 2008, 12:25 pm
Queen of my house

OMG poor thing, how did he manage that?
My 3 yr old climbed his first tree on Sunday. My OH was freaking out! 20 mins later he came in with a bloody nose. He had bumped it on a branch.
Long story...bar, pool game, college town, white trash (his words), flying bar stools. He didn't think it was broken so he never went to the hospital for 3 days when it started to really hurt. They wouldn't let him leave....he broke it 2x, once on each side. A metal plate and a few screws later....
Old Nov 11th 2008, 12:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Long story...bar, pool game, college town, white trash (his words), flying bar stools. He didn't think it was broken so he never went to the hospital for 3 days when it started to really hurt. They wouldn't let him leave....he broke it 2x, once on each side. A metal plate and a few screws later....
Holy smokes, that's just awful. I can't begin to imagine the pain....my OH broke his leg in the summer and the pain was so bad he doesn't actually remember that 4 days between doing it and getting the plate put in.....but your jaw????
Old Nov 11th 2008, 12:33 pm
Queen of my house

Holy smokes, that's just awful. I can't begin to imagine the pain....my OH broke his leg in the summer and the pain was so bad he doesn't actually remember that 4 days between doing it and getting the plate put in.....but your jaw????
That's what I said. He just thought it hurt because of being hit in the face. But when the pain didn't get any better, but got worse that's when he went. Plus, I think he was in denial and didn't want to tell me. Anyway, all is repaired and he's going back to Columbus tonight. He and his younger sister (but acts like she's the elder of the two) are roommates, so at least he has a mom-substitute to look after him through the week.
Old Nov 11th 2008, 1:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

That's what I said. He just thought it hurt because of being hit in the face. But when the pain didn't get any better, but got worse that's when he went. Plus, I think he was in denial and didn't want to tell me. Anyway, all is repaired and he's going back to Columbus tonight. He and his younger sister (but acts like she's the elder of the two) are roommates, so at least he has a mom-substitute to look after him through the week.
LOL @ Mum substitute! I hope the pain goes away pronto....nothing worse than living with pain I reckon.
Old Nov 11th 2008, 2:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Ha! I finally beat ya! Gas is $1.85, but I got it for $1.75 with my $.10 Kroger discount!
Old Nov 11th 2008, 3:08 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sunflwrgrl13
Ha! I finally beat ya! Gas is $1.85, but I got it for $1.75 with my $.10 Kroger discount!
Well, I'll be checking that out in a few days with MY Kroger discount card.
Old Nov 11th 2008, 3:09 pm
You aint seen me, right?

SpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond repute

$1.99 here now, it's never been this low when I've been in the US not even when I first visited.
Old Nov 11th 2008, 3:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

frrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond repute

Lauderhill, FL $2.25 reg. Across the road $2.20 for cash.

Reg. Frank R.
Old Nov 11th 2008, 3:40 pm
Not here much

neil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond repute

It finally crept under $2 today around my way

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.