Reload this Page >

Possible move from UK to USA - Arizona

Possible move from UK to USA - Arizona

Old Aug 26th 2015, 8:11 am
Forum Regular

WhyteBoar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Possible move from UK to USA - Arizona

Originally Posted by andrewlohnes
I'm extremely excited now, I don't want to hijack the OP's thread but I first started planning this whole move 2 years ago this month! So it's been a long time coming and i can't wait to get there properly but to the OP Mrs Table my opinion is if you get the opportunity then go for it!! You only live once.
Just in time for the football season!!
Old Aug 26th 2015, 8:51 am
Just Joined

Mrs Table is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

I feel like all I've been thinking about these last few days is Arizona. It also keeps cropping up everywhere! I keep noticing it on TV, in films, in songs. I wonder what the future will hold? It would be such an easy decision if I knew the future but then I guess it wouldn't be as exciting.
Old Aug 26th 2015, 8:59 am
Forum Regular

andrewlohnes has a reputation beyond reputeandrewlohnes has a reputation beyond reputeandrewlohnes has a reputation beyond reputeandrewlohnes has a reputation beyond reputeandrewlohnes has a reputation beyond reputeandrewlohnes has a reputation beyond reputeandrewlohnes has a reputation beyond reputeandrewlohnes has a reputation beyond reputeandrewlohnes has a reputation beyond reputeandrewlohnes has a reputation beyond reputeandrewlohnes has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WhyteBoar
Just in time for the football season!!
I already have Bengals and Seahawks tickets booked! Also NASCAR and Monster Jam at the end of January shame the baseball season ends the day before I move the Diamondbacks are the only team I haven't seen yet.
Old Aug 28th 2015, 11:46 pm
Grumpy Know-it-all

Steve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond reputeSteve_ has a reputation beyond repute

The Bluejays will prevail. (Assuming they figure out how to deal with that Japanese pitcher the Yankees have got).
Old Aug 29th 2015, 12:42 am
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve_
The Bluejays will prevail. (Assuming they figure out how to deal with that Japanese pitcher the Yankees have got).
Tanaka was spotted a five run lead in the first tonight and then proceeded to try to hand it all straight back. Happily he has now settled down. Sorry, Jays.
Old Sep 2nd 2015, 7:31 pm
UK & US Citizen

ScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond repute

Just wanted to revive this thread for a moment to say that although Phoenix (and Tucson) is very hot in the summer, it is beautiful for about 8 months of the year. It's quite enjoyable sitting on your front porch in December sipping martinis and watching the sun go down while the northern states battle with another snowpocolypse! (moved from Boston)