Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Passport Delays

Passport Delays

Old Jun 24th 2011, 6:51 pm
Just Joined

gbr2usa is just really nicegbr2usa is just really nicegbr2usa is just really nicegbr2usa is just really nicegbr2usa is just really nicegbr2usa is just really nicegbr2usa is just really nicegbr2usa is just really nicegbr2usa is just really nicegbr2usa is just really nicegbr2usa is just really nice
Default Re: Passport Delays

OMG......I just recevied an email from the Embassy.......my passport is being shipped tonight.............I can't beleive it...Wooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooo, I think I am going to cry!
Old Jun 24th 2011, 7:04 pm
Forum Regular

mshedden is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by gbr2usa
OMG......I just recevied an email from the Embassy.......my passport is being shipped tonight.............I can't beleive it...Wooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooo, I think I am going to cry!
Congratulations!
Old Jun 24th 2011, 7:05 pm
LP9
Forum Regular

LP9 is a glorious beacon of lightLP9 is a glorious beacon of lightLP9 is a glorious beacon of lightLP9 is a glorious beacon of lightLP9 is a glorious beacon of lightLP9 is a glorious beacon of lightLP9 is a glorious beacon of lightLP9 is a glorious beacon of lightLP9 is a glorious beacon of lightLP9 is a glorious beacon of lightLP9 is a glorious beacon of light

Fantastic!

I wish I had good news, they still havent even taken payment from me yet. Grrrr.
Old Jun 24th 2011, 7:09 pm

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Indeed...we have a lot more to offer fellow British Expats besides passport advice.
very true we haven't had a good discussion about bread, sausages and bacon for a long time.
Old Jun 24th 2011, 7:10 pm
LP9
Forum Regular

LP9 is a glorious beacon of lightLP9 is a glorious beacon of lightLP9 is a glorious beacon of lightLP9 is a glorious beacon of lightLP9 is a glorious beacon of lightLP9 is a glorious beacon of lightLP9 is a glorious beacon of lightLP9 is a glorious beacon of lightLP9 is a glorious beacon of lightLP9 is a glorious beacon of lightLP9 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lansbury
very true we haven't had a good discussion about bread, sausages and bacon for a long time.
I want a pork pie and a bucket of maltesers.
Old Jun 24th 2011, 7:11 pm
Daft.. not Stoopid

lyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud oflyonsden1193 has much to be proud of

congrats

Now remember to be there for the UPS driver ... no sneeking off round the shops!!
Old Jun 24th 2011, 7:35 pm
Just Joined

gbr2usa is just really nicegbr2usa is just really nicegbr2usa is just really nicegbr2usa is just really nicegbr2usa is just really nicegbr2usa is just really nicegbr2usa is just really nicegbr2usa is just really nicegbr2usa is just really nicegbr2usa is just really nicegbr2usa is just really nice

Originally Posted by LP9
Fantastic!

I wish I had good news, they still havent even taken payment from me yet. Grrrr.
I don't know if it was a message that I sent to "Dean" or my letter I overnighted to the Consul in Washington.................you might want to try the same..........I wish you all the luck in the world and will keep my fingers crossed for you
Old Jun 24th 2011, 7:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lyonsden1193
You must be American...

alt meaning
Procrastinate=late (passport=late)
Precipitation=wet (excuses from careline=wet)
Automobile=car (the only way your going vacation without a passport=car)

three and four letter words probably abound about this situation!
Old Jun 24th 2011, 7:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jun 24th 2011, 8:50 pm
Custom User

brax is an unknown quantity at this point

We've been feeling that way about not having passports. Well done.
Old Jun 24th 2011, 10:38 pm
Forum Regular

Yeah.................great news
It did arrive this afternoon, so good to go.

Gotta wonder though...UPS tracking said it was ready for pickup on Monday 6/20. We were in the same $%^#& building in DC getting my wife's ETD on the previous Thursday 6/16. Couldn't they just have given us the actual passports then??

Anyway, just glad the wait is over.
Old Jun 25th 2011, 12:03 am
Forum Regular

renu5idhu is an unknown quantity at this point

Got my passport today!!! yippee!! I called careline on monday, then wed and then thursday... i was told yesterday it was printed and today i called back for a tracking number, luckily for me my sister works for UPS and she got it from the hub as it wouldnt of got to me in time otherwise! So my time line, sent May 4th, credit card charged june 9th , lots and lots of calls to careline, sent in my ticket, wedding card last wed, and passport is now at my sisters house. Im good to go. Thank you Dean if this was your help. I hope you all get your renewed passports soon.
Old Jun 25th 2011, 12:05 am
LP9
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by renu5idhu
Got my passport today!!! yippee!! I called careline on monday, then wed and then thursday... i was told yesterday it was printed and today i called back for a tracking number, luckily for me my sister works for UPS and she got it from the hub as it wouldnt of got to me in time otherwise! So my time line, sent May 4th, credit card charged june 9th , lots and lots of calls to careline, sent in my ticket, wedding card last wed, and passport is now at my sisters house. Im good to go. Thank you Dean if this was your help. I hope you all get your renewed passports soon.
Congrats.

Gah, so many passports, none of them mine....lol.
Old Jun 25th 2011, 12:11 am
Forum Regular

renu5idhu is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LP9
Congrats.

Gah, so many passports, none of them mine....lol.
I guess you just have to keep on hounding them, i got through fairly quick the last two times too.

And i got a status change on here too from new member to member!!
Old Jun 25th 2011, 12:13 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by renu5idhu
I guess you just have to keep on hounding them, i got through fairly quick the last two times too.

And i got a status change on here too from new member to member!!
and a star!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.