Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

K1 medical question: shots

K1 medical question: shots

Old Jun 22nd 2001, 2:43 pm
Forum Regular

smldnabjp is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone know what you need for proof of having had the shots: mmr, etc...
My fiance got some shots done the other day on nhs. We are trying to figure out it a lists of the shots he has had with the drs. signature, is this good enough for the K 1 medical? In London?
Old Jun 22nd 2001, 3:51 pm
Just Joined

tenderheartuk is an unknown quantity at this point

I had my interview & medical on May 15 & I took a letter from my Doctor stating the shots I have had & the dates. It was on headed stationary too. This was accepted without any comments so you should be fine
Good luck,
Karen
Old Jun 24th 2001, 6:55 pm
XtrynytiX

I am about to go to the Embassy for my Interview. I have a record of all my shots
from birth, but my last one wouldn't fit in the book so my Doctor stamped and signed
a compliment slip. He put on it the date, full name, what I had had and my age. I
checked with the Embassy, they said that was fine. If you speak with the doc, they
will be able to provide you with an innoculation history. However, docs being docs,
you will likely get charged for it.

The Embassy said that provided there is a practice stamp and it has been signed by
the doc, any list of innoculations is fine.

Becki

PS Please don't quote me - this is simply advice given from my own experiences.