Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

I'm a wimp. Homesick

I'm a wimp. Homesick

Old Apr 24th 2006, 4:13 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice
Default Re: I'm a wimp. Homesick

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Bet that's not the only thing that's flat!!
Atleast my tits dont fall under my arm pits when I sleep on my back
Old Apr 24th 2006, 4:18 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rushman

Neither do mine.
Old Apr 24th 2006, 4:23 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Not out of juice yet?
Old Apr 24th 2006, 4:57 am
BE Forum Addict

frrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by frodsham
Been here 2 years, hate every minute. Luck has it that I get back for a week every 3 months. Anyone else wish they were back HOME?
Chin up, frodsham.
We pretty much all have good days and bad days. A few, say they never do?
If you asked me 3 times in one day, or week, I will give you a different answer. Depends, if someone or something has annoyed me. Then again, would be the same in Blighty.
Moving to another country is is certainly not for everyone. You are lucky enough to get lots of trips home.
Reg. Frank R.
Old Apr 24th 2006, 4:59 am
BE Forum Addict

frrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond repute

Something else I agree with. I wish I had something like BE to fall back on 10 years ago. Just to know that most people go through the same emotions as me is sooooo reassuring.
Have to agree Jersey, there was no BE or WEB info, when we came.
Reg. Frank R.
Old Apr 24th 2006, 4:59 am
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

Was going to come on BE and have a quick gander and a bubble before I went to bed. However, I'm now starkers in bed and the laptop battery is f'kin flat and I'm not going downstairs to get the power lead.

So its a flying visit
You're such a tease
Old Apr 24th 2006, 5:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
I'm thirty-bloody-one ffs - hardly a spring chicken anymore
(though i do look about 25 and act about 17 )
Your still knee high to a grasshopper BigDavy. A young sprogg. A free lad, chasing skirt.
Reg. Frank R.
Old Apr 24th 2006, 5:03 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by frrussre
Your still knee high to a grasshopper BigDavy. A young sprogg. A free lad, chasing skirt.
Reg. Frank R.

Shhhh Frank we're only 25 remember? Or at least I am.
Old Apr 24th 2006, 5:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
Thanks - finally got round to hooking up the multi-region dvd player today and watched a few episodes of only fools and horses to celebrate .
Brill, best show ever. Way beyond, anything the Yanks are capable of doing or understanding.
Reg. Frank R.
Old Apr 24th 2006, 5:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Shhhh Frank we're only 25 remember? Or at least I am.
Sorry, I keep forgetting. Its the rain, wrecks havoc with my brain.
Reg. Frank R.
Old Apr 24th 2006, 5:07 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Sorry, I keep forgetting. Its the rain, wrecks havoc with my brain.
Reg. Frank R.
Can't you take meds for that?
Old Apr 24th 2006, 5:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Can't you take meds for that?
Yep, just booked a trip to Florida (That medicine will help), for next week. Just her at home & moi. The boy wonder was 18 last week, so can finally leave him on his own.
Reg. Frank R.
Old Apr 24th 2006, 5:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Default Re: Blond joke. No offence to Blondes

A young blonde was on vacation and driving through the Everglades.

She wanted to take home a pair of genuine alligator shoes in the worst
way, but was very reluctant to pay the high prices the local vendors
were asking.

After becoming very frustrated with the "no haggle on prices"
attitude of one of the shopkeepers, the blonde shouted, "Well then,
maybe I'll just go out and catch my own alligator, so I can get a pair
of shoes for free!"

The shopkeeper said with a sly, knowing smile, "Little lady, just go and
give it a try!"

The blonde headed out toward the swamps, determined to catch an
alligator.

Later in the day, as the shopkeeper is driving home, he pulls over to
the side of the levee where he spots the same young woman standing waist
deep in the murky bayou water, shotgun in hand.

Just then, he spots a huge 9-foot gator swimming rapidly toward her.
With lightning speed, she takes aim, kills the creature and hauls it
onto the slimy bank of the swamp.

Lying nearby were 7 more of the dead creatures, all lying on their
backs.

!
The shopkeeper stood on the bank, watching in silent amazement.

The blonde struggled and flipped the gator onto its back. !

Rolling her eyes heavenward and screaming in great frustration, she
shouts out.................

"SHIT... THIS ONE'S BAREFOOT, TOO!"
Old Apr 24th 2006, 5:13 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Yep, just booked a trip to Florida (That medicine will help), for next week. Just her at home & moi. The boy wonder was 18 last week, so can finally leave him on his own.
Reg. Frank R.
Could just do with a trip to Fla myself. Hubby keeps wanting to buy an investment home down there, but the hurricanes make me a little nervous. :scared:
Old Apr 24th 2006, 5:15 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Default Re: Blond joke. No offence to Blondes

A young blonde was on vacation and driving through the Everglades.

She wanted to take home a pair of genuine alligator shoes in the worst
way, but was very reluctant to pay the high prices the local vendors
were asking.

After becoming very frustrated with the "no haggle on prices"
attitude of one of the shopkeepers, the blonde shouted, "Well then,
maybe I'll just go out and catch my own alligator, so I can get a pair
of shoes for free!"

The shopkeeper said with a sly, knowing smile, "Little lady, just go and
give it a try!"

The blonde headed out toward the swamps, determined to catch an
alligator.

Later in the day, as the shopkeeper is driving home, he pulls over to
the side of the levee where he spots the same young woman standing waist
deep in the murky bayou water, shotgun in hand.

Just then, he spots a huge 9-foot gator swimming rapidly toward her.
With lightning speed, she takes aim, kills the creature and hauls it
onto the slimy bank of the swamp.

Lying nearby were 7 more of the dead creatures, all lying on their
backs.

!
The shopkeeper stood on the bank, watching in silent amazement.

The blonde struggled and flipped the gator onto its back. !

Rolling her eyes heavenward and screaming in great frustration, she
shouts out.................

"SHIT... THIS ONE'S BAREFOOT, TOO!"
Didn't realise that was you in the truck when I was trying to get those freakin' shoes off the 'gator.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.