i-94 Record

Old Aug 20th 2014, 2:19 pm
Just Joined

Juniorscone is an unknown quantity at this point
Default i-94 Record

All,

I could do with a little advice regarding my i-94 record; some details on my immigration status below:
  • I have a valid L1 Visa for 5 years
  • When i entered the USA in April 2014 i was given s stamp which was valid until April 2016
  • My electronic i-94 record reflects this date

The problem i am having right now is related to helath insurance, and the fact my emplyer didnt make it clear that I only had 60 days to enrole in a scheme from my point of entry intot he USA. I have spoken to a number of health providers and they have stated that if i leave the country and re-enter, and get a new I-94 record (with a new entry date on it), then they will cover me. So my question is, if i were to leave the USA and travel to mexico:
  • Does my old i-94 record get cancelled?
  • Do i get a new stamp on entry back intot eh USA?
  • Do i get a new I-94 record?

Thanks
Old Aug 20th 2014, 4:13 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: i-94 Record

Originally Posted by Juniorscone
So my question is, if i were to leave the USA and travel to mexico:
  • Does my old i-94 record get cancelled?
  • Do i get a new stamp on entry back intot eh USA?
  • Do i get a new I-94 record?
AFAIK... no - but it's irrelevant; yes; yes.

Ian