Help!!!!!

Old Jun 24th 2004, 1:19 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Chopper-Chris
I hate you both...

I'm going to miss it and I can't even get FiveLive at 2500ft

Bastards
Don't think ATC would be too impressed if when they tried to contact you, they got John Motson or Alan Greene replying to them
Old Jun 24th 2004, 1:21 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by manc1976
Don't think ATC would be too impressed if when they tried to contact you, they got John Motson or Alan Greene replying to them

Actually ATC will be following the game - they're at ground level. Better keep your eyes peeled up there Chopper.
Old Jun 24th 2004, 1:23 pm
dealing with it

Chopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really nice

Originally posted by manc1976
especially if they were talking about the wing not being up to the usual quality.

Old Jun 24th 2004, 1:24 pm
dealing with it

Chopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really nice

Originally posted by Lion in Winter
Actually ATC will be following the game - they're at ground level. Better keep your eyes peeled up there Chopper.
Unfortuenlty not, I asked them for a match update the other day...they told me that the Yankees were winning 2-5 against the Padres

Old Jun 24th 2004, 2:38 pm
Account Closed

mattbutt is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Nathan
I'll keep a lookout for the guy with an England shirt on and buy you a pint! Roooooooney.
I'll be wearing a blue and white stripy shirt, I think my england shirt is jinxed.
Old Jun 24th 2004, 3:35 pm
Forum Regular

suzieque is an unknown quantity at this point

Lucky you all it just isn't the same sitting here all alone listening to it... Well at least I get to hear it unlike Chopper, couldn't you take the afternoon off?
I'll be thinking of you all with your pints & other Brits singing away. Have fun.
Old Jun 24th 2004, 3:40 pm
dealing with it

Originally posted by suzieque
Lucky you all it just isn't the same sitting here all alone listening to it... Well at least I get to hear it unlike Chopper, couldn't you take the afternoon off?
I'll be thinking of you all with your pints & other Brits singing away. Have fun.
I wish.

I'm carrying Mr. (I shouldn't say his name but you could find him online) from the Bank of New York to his Clinton CT beach house.

He'll not take too kindly to being told he's got to stay in the city because England are playing Portugal!

I could give it a try though...if successful, you'll see me in Hoboken too!
Old Jun 24th 2004, 4:10 pm
ElsieTheMaid

Hayley, I feel for you, that's exactly how it was for me when I first arrived. I was so bored, I started ironing everything in the house including socks, undies, sheets, towels - dh thought I was OCD!

I started babysitting to earn some money till I could work. Fortunately, dh was able to get me a cheap car, but maybe someone could give you a lift?