Guns in America

Guns in America

Old Jul 9th 2017, 10:47 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Guns in America

Colour
Old Jul 9th 2017, 11:41 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler
US has Black Guns, much worse than anything in the UK.
Well obviously they're worse than waterfowl shotguns, deer rifles, elephant guns, etc.
Old Jul 11th 2017, 12:02 am
in Northern California

malch has a reputation beyond reputemalch has a reputation beyond reputemalch has a reputation beyond reputemalch has a reputation beyond reputemalch has a reputation beyond reputemalch has a reputation beyond reputemalch has a reputation beyond reputemalch has a reputation beyond reputemalch has a reputation beyond reputemalch has a reputation beyond reputemalch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pulaski
Well obviously they're worse than waterfowl shotguns, deer rifles, elephant guns, etc.
Waterfowl, deer and elephants would beg to differ.
Old Aug 22nd 2017, 3:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond repute

Another wife calls 911 to unintentionally exterminate her husband.

Shock Tactics: A 911 call, a Taser shot and the toll of stun guns
Old Aug 22nd 2017, 4:33 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mrken30
Another wife calls 911 to unintentionally exterminate her husband.

Shock Tactics: A 911 call, a Taser shot and the toll of stun guns
It was drug related. It has been known that marijuana causes permanent mental issues/ schizophrenia in some users, especially young people, up to their mid 20's. We will undoubtedly see more cases like this, many of them the unintended consequences of the misguided propaganda that smoking dope is a harmless activity.

So the deceased in this case had to be "captured", taken to hospital, dosed with meds and sent home, ... until next time. This is understandable once, and unfortunate if it happens twice, but pretty absurd if it is an endlessly repeating cycle.

Last edited by Pulaski; Aug 22nd 2017 at 4:39 pm.
Old Aug 22nd 2017, 4:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond repute

It was drug related. It has been known that marijuana causes permanent mental issues/ schizophrenia in some users, especially young people, up to their mid 20's. We will undoubtedly see more cases like this, many of them the unintended consequences of the misguided propaganda that smoking dope is a harmless activity.

So the deceased in this case had to be "captured", taken to hospital, dosed with meds and sent home, ... until next time. This is understandable once, and unfortunate if it happens twice, but pretty absurd if it is an endlessly repeating cycle.
Unfortunately Alzheimer's and dementia can have similar behavioral effects on peoples behavior. Again it would be a repeated dose of drugs to control the situation.

Aggression and Anger | Caregiver Center | Alzheimer's Association
Old Aug 22nd 2017, 5:16 pm

Originally Posted by mrken30
Unfortunately Alzheimer's and dementia can have similar behavioral effects on peoples behavior. ....
It is possible that the current explosion of Alzheimer's and dementia is partly fueled by the use of marijuana in the 1960's.
Old Aug 22nd 2017, 6:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

chawkins99 has a reputation beyond reputechawkins99 has a reputation beyond reputechawkins99 has a reputation beyond reputechawkins99 has a reputation beyond reputechawkins99 has a reputation beyond reputechawkins99 has a reputation beyond reputechawkins99 has a reputation beyond reputechawkins99 has a reputation beyond reputechawkins99 has a reputation beyond reputechawkins99 has a reputation beyond reputechawkins99 has a reputation beyond repute

It is possible that the current explosion of Alzheimer's and dementia is partly fueled by the use of marijuana in the 1960's.
I find that insulting. My father is currently in the late stages of Alzheimer's and my grandmother (on my mother's side) died in 1990 following a long battle with Alzheimer's.

I can say with 100% certainty that neither of them ever used marijuana.
Old Aug 22nd 2017, 6:21 pm

Originally Posted by chawkins99
I find that insulting. My father is currently in the late stages of Alzheimer's and my grandmother (on my mother's side) died in 1990 following a long battle with Alzheimer's.

I can say with 100% certainty that neither of them ever used marijuana.
Which is exactly why I said "partly" .... you even quoted it.

I certainly didn't mean to impunity the reputation of everyone who has developed Alzheimer's or dementia in old age, and I apologize for any offence caused, but my question remains, as to whether use of marijuana in your teens and twenties might increase the risk of developing dementia in old age. To be clear, there are obviously other factors that can cause dementia other than drug use.

Last edited by Pulaski; Aug 22nd 2017 at 6:27 pm.