ESTA FOrm

Old Feb 28th 2010, 4:27 pm
Forum Regular

soap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to behold
Default ESTA FOrm

Just a quick note - does anybody know what happens if you dont have an ESTA form.

I know its mandatory and somebody on the last thread about ESTA said it was all electronic but my wonderful Mother in law has not applied and flies in a few hours

Thanks
Soap addict
Old Feb 28th 2010, 4:36 pm
Shocked of Redmond

nettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ESTA FOrm

Originally Posted by soap addict
Just a quick note - does anybody know what happens if you dont have an ESTA form.

I know its mandatory and somebody on the last thread about ESTA said it was all electronic but my wonderful Mother in law has not applied and flies in a few hours

Thanks
Soap addict
As I understand it, no ESTA approval, no boarding.

I may be wrong, though...
Old Feb 28th 2010, 4:42 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks
Soap addict
Let's hope she gets instant approval then. Apply now!
Old Feb 28th 2010, 4:44 pm
Forum Regular

soap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to beholdsoap addict is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by fatbrit
Let's hope she gets instant approval then. Apply now!
Thanks for the quick replies - BA just told me no ESTA no boarding. Now I have to try and get hold of her to get her to do it.

Soap addict
Old Feb 28th 2010, 4:45 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the quick replies - BA just told me no ESTA no boarding. Now I have to try and get hold of her to get her to do it.

Soap addict
You can do it on her behalf -- but you'll need info such as her passport number and date of birth.
Old Feb 28th 2010, 5:10 pm
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute

I did this on behalf of my aunt who was flying to see me. Just took 2 minutes over the phone sat in front of the computer (and that included the time it took her to find her passport).
Old Feb 28th 2010, 5:23 pm
Shocked of Redmond

nettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond repute

You can do it on her behalf -- but you'll need info such as her passport number and date of birth.
And her last name had better not be anything like Zarqawi or bin Laden, or approval might be delayed a little
Old Feb 28th 2010, 5:31 pm
Forum Regular

I would do but I dont have all her information and obviously her mobile phone is in the bottom of her handbag (the safest place to carry it!).

Soap addict
Old Feb 28th 2010, 5:32 pm
Septicity

I would do but I dont have all her information and obviously her mobile phone is in the bottom of her handbag (the safest place to carry it!).

Soap addict
She'll no doubt call when she's refused boarding.
Old Feb 28th 2010, 5:33 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by nettlebed
And her last name had better not be anything like Zarqawi or bin Laden, or approval might be delayed a little
No plain and simple Davies - I had been hoping for a BA strike though as mother and mother in law for a month may increase my stress levels substantially!
Old Feb 28th 2010, 5:35 pm
Forum Regular

She'll no doubt call when she's refused boarding.
I flipping hope not - I will be asleep - will leave the phone downstairs tonight
Old Feb 28th 2010, 5:37 pm
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute

Oops (squared).

Please do come back and post how this turns out.
Old Feb 28th 2010, 5:41 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by tonrob
Oops (squared).

Please do come back and post how this turns out.

Will do

Got to ask which part of Wales are you from
Old Feb 28th 2010, 5:49 pm
Septic Sprout

Will do

Got to ask which part of Wales are you from
Gorgeous Colwyn Bay. Don't believe what they tell you.
Old Feb 28th 2010, 5:51 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by tonrob
Gorgeous Colwyn Bay. Don't believe what they tell you.
Girl of the south myself - just being nosey

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.