Reload this Page >

Finally moved to the US

Finally moved to the US

Old Jan 25th 2010, 11:40 pm
Forum Regular

NotworkSte is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Finally moved to the US

Hi all,
Some time ago I posted questions here about the whole immigration process, right back before my wife and I got married. The whole process seemed a long nightmare. Anyway, I am happy to announce that I came through PHL port of entry last week and am now a permanent resident. My wife and I are together! Alas no romantic trips to Egypt or where-ever, the horrid job hunt is now ongoing.

But I would like to say, thank you to all who assisted from the start in answering my questions, the help was invaluable.

-Stephen
Old Jan 26th 2010, 12:29 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Finally moved to the US

Originally Posted by NotworkSte
My wife and I are together!
Congratulations! Much happiness to you both... for a long, long time!

Ian
Old Jan 26th 2010, 12:37 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, and Welcome to the USA!

Rene
Old Jan 26th 2010, 2:44 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, Stephen, and welcome to America!

I milked that 'no honeymoon' thing for years.. it makes for fun travel in the future!