Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Electronics web site

Electronics web site

Old Dec 16th 2009, 6:45 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Electronics web site

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
At least you're only out half as much as you would have been.
The half-full guy! Why was there no poll for this important category?
Old Dec 16th 2009, 6:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chartreuse
That's a fun resource.

Looking at today's list and skipping to the final page, I found this block of registrations:

zynga-account-disabble-admin-warnig.com
zynga-account-warning-diseble.com
zynga-facebook-ccontinues.com
zynga-warning-scurity-guart.com
zynga-warning-security-guart.com

Looks like a big phish targeting Zynga's customers is in the offing.
Hope they don't get that info, I play two of the online games thru' Zynga!!
Old Dec 16th 2009, 6:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by malcoltom
The monies are paid via Western Union
RED ALERT

If a vendor demands Western Union, find a vendor that doesn't. Unfortunately, you've been scammed. The money is gone.
Old Dec 16th 2009, 6:55 pm

chartreuse is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Englishtart
Hope they don't get that info, I play two of the online games thru' Zynga!!
They'll only get it if you give it to them. Be suspicious of any and all emails asking for personal info.
Old Dec 16th 2009, 6:58 pm
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fatbrit
The half-full guy! Why was there no poll for this important category?
Lack of members meeting the criteria.
Old Dec 16th 2009, 7:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

They'll only get it if you give it to them. Be suspicious of any and all emails asking for personal info.
Oh I am, don't worry. I don't even open the mail (let alone download stuff) if I don't know the sender.
Old Dec 16th 2009, 7:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

malcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond reputemalcoltom has a reputation beyond repute

Hope they happy my 9 year old goes without a laptop for Xmas.

53 years old and never been had before. Bastards. There, i said it.
Going to get pished now and watch Liverpool more than likely get another stuffing at the hands of Wigan.

Old Dec 16th 2009, 7:01 pm

Lack of members meeting the criteria.
That's cos most of us exhausted a lifetime's supply of optimism getting across the pond.

All that remains is misery, slow decline and then, the peace of the grave.
Old Dec 16th 2009, 7:03 pm
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

That's cos most of us exhausted a lifetime's supply of optimism getting across the pond.

Well you've got that to look forward to!
Old Dec 16th 2009, 7:05 pm

Well you've got that to look forward to!
About all I have got to look forward too!
Old Dec 16th 2009, 7:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shouldn't you be at work?
Old Dec 16th 2009, 7:06 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

I would also expect it has been lost, not that you can do anything about it other than keep your fingers crossed.
Old Dec 16th 2009, 7:07 pm
Unmitigated Gall

About all I have got to look forward too!
Eyes on the prize...
Old Dec 16th 2009, 7:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by malcoltom
Hope they happy my 9 year old goes without a laptop for Xmas.

53 years old and never been had before. Bastards. There, i said it.
Going to get pished now and watch Liverpool more than likely get another stuffing at the hands of Wigan.

I feel for you, and the daughter. Not fun being scammed I'm sure (touching wood) especially for your hard earned cash!

Hope your footy team does well at least! Spread the word however you can that the company are no good and let all your Brit friends know about the Western Union scammers.
Merry Christmas.
Old Dec 16th 2009, 7:21 pm

Originally Posted by Englishtart
shouldn't you be at work?
Apparently my background check isn't done yet...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.