Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

EAD Arrived :)

EAD Arrived :)

Old Mar 14th 2011, 10:14 pm
Badger Badger Badger

Malashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of light
Default EAD Arrived :)

As the title says, my EAD and advanced parole combo-card rather unexpectedly showed up today

Anyone have recommendations for good IT/Science recruiters in New England? I might get out of the in-laws house soon!
Old Mar 14th 2011, 11:23 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EAD Arrived :)

Dice generally....also Sapphire Technologies are pretty good in the new england area
Old Mar 15th 2011, 2:19 am
L2, GC, Surrey, OH, TX!

MsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond repute

i had 2 different recruiters pick my resume off of Dice and want to talk to me - one of which turned into a contract. and that was just in a couple of weeks.
Old Mar 15th 2011, 3:31 am
Badger Badger Badger

Malashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of lightMalashaan is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks both. Nice surprise this morning. I don't know why I wasn't expecting it because it's been 3 months, I apparently lost track of time.
Old Mar 15th 2011, 6:50 am
BE Enthusiast

CAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Hurrah - Congrats!!! Good luck with the job search
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 1:09 am
Badger Badger Badger

Quick update, potential great news for anyone who is on a similar time line to me. My 2 year green card came this morning! Wasn't expecting that seen as the EAD only arrived a week ago

Pizza and wine tonight
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 3:18 am
BE Enthusiast

taffie77 has much to be proud oftaffie77 has much to be proud oftaffie77 has much to be proud oftaffie77 has much to be proud oftaffie77 has much to be proud oftaffie77 has much to be proud oftaffie77 has much to be proud oftaffie77 has much to be proud oftaffie77 has much to be proud oftaffie77 has much to be proud oftaffie77 has much to be proud of

Excellent news

I've had a lot of contact from recruiters through loading my resume to careerbuilder.com - I'm in Engineering not in IT, but they seem to have a lot of IT jobs on there. Also, linkedin is a good way of networking with recruiters, though it can be slow to start with.