thanks for the replies, ive done some research online and the vaccine they have received doesnt appear to be on the list of apporved ones for california
So it looks like that £250 has just been wasted, although at least they have their passports ready to come back to the UK if anything does go wrong.
Is there any downside to them having a second rabies jab so soon? as i guess ill need to get this done before applying for the licenses when we move, also what are the prices like over there?
Sambapink - did you ship your dog yourself or use a company? Ive had lots of quotes but havent decided who to go with yet.
Also dont have a move date yet, as waiting on visas