Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Decent Womens/Teen Girl Clothes Stores

Decent Womens/Teen Girl Clothes Stores

Old Oct 5th 2017, 5:13 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Decent Womens/Teen Girl Clothes Stores

Originally Posted by sherbert

NEXT, M&S and New Look also ship to the US for free. TopShop has a US presence and you can buy online.
A little limited, but TopShop is sold in Nordstrom's.

The missus, usually gets stuff from M&S, since the local NY&Co closed as it was quicker and cheaper than getting stuff locally.

H&M is good for kids stuff.

Pink at VS, not that they try to aim at teens, is pretty much teenware.

Primark, is over here. I didn't particularly like our local one that opened up, but it's good for kids at least.
Old Oct 5th 2017, 5:24 pm

N1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond repute

Wish I could get my teen to shop at Gap or Old Navy

Her list is:
Brandy Melville
PacSun
Hollister
American Eagle
Ivivva for leggings
Patagonia
North Face

For me (also in my 40s) I've recently discovered:
Madewell
Splendid
I also like Loft and Abercrombie
Old Oct 5th 2017, 5:39 pm

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: Decent Womens/Teen Girl Clothes Stores

Wow N1cky, your teen had expensive tastes!

I've never heard of Brandy Melville (probably not here in the North East) but The North Face and especially Patagonia are very expensive, even when they have a sale on!

However my son and spouse ski and snowboard so they do have The North Face and Patagonia outerwear, but it's best to go for decent clothing when up in the mountains
Old Oct 5th 2017, 7:32 pm

N1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Englishmum
Wow N1cky, your teen had expensive tastes!

I've never heard of Brandy Melville (probably not here in the North East) but The North Face and especially Patagonia are very expensive, even when they have a sale on!

However my son and spouse ski and snowboard so they do have The North Face and Patagonia outerwear, but it's best to go for decent clothing when up in the mountains
IMO you're not missing anything not having Brandy, although the kids here love it, I find it overpriced for the quality.

She really does have expensive taste, she makes the most of sales. She too is very hard on her clothing, as she climbs. The free repairs on Ivivva leggings has been put to very good use. If she has cheap sports wear, she has holes in them after a couple of wears.