Bingo

Old Jun 27th 2004, 10:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold
Default Bingo

Having won over $ 5 k on bingo on our cruise yesterday ( yes I know jammy bastard etc ) was wondering, ehy do the Yanks have B 4 & O 70 etc for bingo calls ? Can they not cope with on the red number 3 etc ?

Wife is allowing me the odd $ 14 as spending money, her purse being big enough for the rest of the money
Old Jun 28th 2004, 2:42 am
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bingo

Originally posted by doctor scrumpy
Having won over $ 5 k on bingo on our cruise yesterday ( yes I know jammy bastard etc ) was wondering, ehy do the Yanks have B 4 & O 70 etc for bingo calls ? Can they not cope with on the red number 3 etc ?

Wife is allowing me the odd $ 14 as spending money, her purse being big enough for the rest of the money
I wasn't quite prepared for the different looking bingo cards either when I went to drag bingo last year (that's drag as in drag queens. A very entertaining evening let me tell you).

I think the cards highest number was 75 too instead of 90 and novel ways to win was go get all the numbers that made up the letter "N" on the card!

Oh, the bingo I went to was for charity (and AIDS charity) and I won the cash prize of the evening. The amount was far less than Scrumpy's though...
Old Jun 28th 2004, 8:26 am
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

I reiterate, whilst technically my share was $ 5 214, as a married man I am allowed the entire $ 14 for myself !

If God had intended men to carry money, he would not have invented a wife's purse.
Old Jun 28th 2004, 1:45 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

cool beans Dr scrumpy.