Big Brother

Old Jul 28th 2004, 3:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

effi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud of
Default Big Brother

Did anyone watch the moronic houseguests last nite? I about fell off the couch laughing when Scott felt betrayed by Jace when he asked the question in the veto round about confiding in someone. I guess it took some balls for Scott to admit he did not know what 'confide' meant, either that or he is truly as moronic as most of us thought.

Drew is a pussy. How could he have put A up on the block beside the (I don't think she is as dumb as she acts) Holly? It will be interesting to see who gets voted out tomorrow. I hope A stays, I am dying to see their faces when her twin walks in. Either way her twin will replace her and stay in the game if A is voted out. I am sure they will all call foul over that when it happens, oh well.

Did anyone watch the other new reality show that aired over two nites this week, Trading spouses? I thought it was very funny when Tammy insisted on playing country music for the black folks at the party, what a bust.
Sorry, I am a reality tv junky, I just love watching real people in some of the situations they are put in. Don't get me wrong, I don't like all of the shows. Mostly right now I watch BB and the Amazing Race.
Old Jul 28th 2004, 4:53 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

i wish my life was as interesting as a relity show

my fave is jo schmo 2 and the ar
Old Jul 28th 2004, 5:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

I am lost for words in describing my hate for Scott and Jase. Drew should have put Scott up last night after the veto as an F... you!. Shame he didn't have the balls.

Also, I saw the ad later on CBS that if A leaves, they put her twin in instead. I don't remember them mentioning that on the actual show.
Old Jul 28th 2004, 5:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

effi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Pimpbot
I am lost for words in describing my hate for Scott and Jase. Drew should have put Scott up last night after the veto as an F... you!. Shame he didn't have the balls.

Also, I saw the ad later on CBS that if A leaves, they put her twin in instead. I don't remember them mentioning that on the actual show.
I don't remember that part either. I thought if one of them went then they would both go. So I guess in reality if she gets voted out then it will not matter, the other one will be there, that is going to blow their tiny minds.

I know what you mean about those 2 jocks (well, one of them lied about being a professional jock) I guess he had to confess, he was telling the whole of the US a big lie. It cracked me up last week when Jace, Scott and Holly were talking about how tough it was being so good looking, I was screaming with laughter. It is very lively in our house when BB is on, they are just so pathetic, all my neighbours can hear from our house is "you gotta be shittin me", I am sure they must be wondering what is going on in our house on Tues, Thurs and Sats. I just love it, gets my blood pressure soaring though.
Old Jul 28th 2004, 6:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ash UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond repute

I actually thought Drew had a bit of back bone to him when he put Holly up... I guess he should his true colours ... Marvin is clueless he has been so sucked in. I also hope A stays.

Anyone watch The Amazing Race last night? it was hilarious watching the women eating the Caviar

Ash
Old Jul 28th 2004, 7:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by Ash UK/US
I actually thought Drew had a bit of back bone to him when he put Holly up... I guess he should his true colours ... Marvin is clueless he has been so sucked in. I also hope A stays.

Anyone watch The Amazing Race last night? it was hilarious watching the women eating the Caviar

Ash
I hate caviar, but give me a break, how hard can it be to eat a bowlfull. It was amazing how one minute they were so sick, then when they thought they were going to get beat how they managed to rally and shovel it in. Go Charla!
Old Jul 28th 2004, 7:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ash UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by effi
I hate caviar, but give me a break, how hard can it be to eat a bowlfull. It was amazing how one minute they were so sick, then when they thought they were going to get beat how they managed to rally and shovel it in. Go Charla!
Yeah... sniviling and shivering one min and scoffing it down the next. Hey whatever.

Charla is great... her cousin is soooo funny as well... she takes no lip from anyone.

Ash
Old Jul 28th 2004, 11:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

I cannot stand those two christians. Especially the mop haired one. He wouldn't do the vodka shots because of his faith, but that never bothered him when he was screwing the midget over last week when they were supposed to be helping each other.
Old Jul 30th 2004, 5:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by Pimpbot
I cannot stand those two christians. Especially the mop haired one. He wouldn't do the vodka shots because of his faith, but that never bothered him when he was screwing the midget over last week when they were supposed to be helping each other.
Woohoo, Holly is gone (do a little dance). Did you see her face when the twins spoke to her via the tv, I thought she was going to faint. I think the 4 horse pricks might have made their first mistake.
Old Jul 30th 2004, 6:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

britchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud of

Rumour has it Diane won the HOH contest.
Old Jul 30th 2004, 9:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by britchicknyc
You are shitting me, that would be fantastic. Those boys days are numbered. Like Diane said to Holly last nite, 'thank God and good riddance'.
Old Jul 30th 2004, 10:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by britchicknyc
Just been on the BB message board, and yes Diane won HOH, apparently it took her 7 hours, way to go Diane.
Old Jul 31st 2004, 12:01 am
BE Enthusiast

britchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud ofbritchicknyc has much to be proud of

Just been on the BB message board, and yes Diane won HOH, apparently it took her 7 hours, way to go Diane.

ahhhh...i'd heard over 9hrs!!
Old Jul 31st 2004, 3:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Did you see Jase's face when Holly went bye bye's... what a picture... he must have been the only one to vote for her... what a moron!

Ash
Old Jul 31st 2004, 7:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Lothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Big Brother

Did anyone watch the moronic houseguests last nite? I about fell off the couch laughing when Scott felt betrayed by Jace when he asked the question in the veto round about confiding in someone. I guess it took some balls for Scott to admit he did not know what 'confide' meant, either that or he is truly as moronic as most of us thought.

Drew is a pussy. How could he have put A up on the block beside the (I don't think she is as dumb as she acts) Holly? It will be interesting to see who gets voted out tomorrow. I hope A stays, I am dying to see their faces when her twin walks in. Either way her twin will replace her and stay in the game if A is voted out. I am sure they will all call foul over that when it happens, oh well.

Did anyone watch the other new reality show that aired over two nites this week, Trading spouses? I thought it was very funny when Tammy insisted on playing country music for the black folks at the party, what a bust.
Sorry, I am a reality tv junky, I just love watching real people in some of the situations they are put in. Don't get me wrong, I don't like all of the shows. Mostly right now I watch BB and the Amazing Race.
There is a Big Brother reality show currently on TV on Ch4 here and they are all real weirdos....they deliberately select the loopiest people to lock up in that asylum. I guess you need to get a life if you watch that c**p.

Cheers

:scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.