Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

5 Reasons Not To Go Back To UK

5 Reasons Not To Go Back To UK

Old Jul 1st 2006, 3:33 pm
Account Closed

kingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura about
Smile 5 Reasons Not To Go Back To UK

Mine are:

Weather

No Family to go back to

Going back to Lincolnshire makes me feel sick

I love my life here in the USA

My Wife would'nt want to go to UK to live.

Yours??

Old Jul 1st 2006, 3:52 pm
Democracy advocate

Cape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 5 Reasons Not To Go Back To UK

Originally Posted by kingfisher241049
Mine are:

Weather

No Family to go back to

Yours??

Oh joy,

whilst you reasons seem pretty reasonable I expect we are about to enjoy the usual too many immigrants, too much tax, not enough hanging, etc diatribes. Still should be entertaining.

Just out of interest, do you find that you see much of the Scientologists in Clearwater?
Old Jul 1st 2006, 3:57 pm
Account Closed

kingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura aboutkingfisher241049 has a spectacular aura about
Smile Re: 5 Reasons Not To Go Back To UK

Originally Posted by Cape Blue
Oh joy,

whilst you reasons seem pretty reasonable I expect we are about to enjoy the usual too many immigrants, too much tax, not enough hanging, etc diatribes. Still should be entertaining.

Just out of interest, do you find that you see much of the Scientologists in Clearwater?
The Scientologists own a lot of downtown Clearwater and some of St. Petes too. They are not hard to spot, wearing white shirts and black pants, its like there bloody uniform.

Old Jul 1st 2006, 3:59 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

errr....once i move to mass, things might change quickly

but right now, the missus, the job opps for me, eventually...and errr...being able to afford lobster and free maple syrup...okay, that's not a proper reason to stay, but it is nice
Old Jul 1st 2006, 5:12 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Haha.....you've nicked this thread from the UK forum.
Old Jul 1st 2006, 5:14 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Haha.....you've nicked this thread from the UK forum.
innit

but nothing wrong with that..
Old Jul 1st 2006, 5:17 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
innit

of course not.....actually the thread in the UK forum is '5 reasons why you want to come back to the UK'
Old Jul 1st 2006, 5:22 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Bob
innit

Actually Bob I'm thinking of opening a thread 'X things you don't like about the US'.....how many do you think I should put and will the website be able to cope with the volume?
Old Jul 1st 2006, 5:31 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Actually Bob I'm thinking of opening a thread 'X things you don't like about the US'.....how many do you think I should put and will the website be able to cope with the volume?
hehe...aye, indeed

should do it by state though
Old Jul 1st 2006, 7:11 pm
UK & US Citizen

ScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond reputeScousePete has a reputation beyond repute

Here's my five reasons not to return to the UK

Old Jul 1st 2006, 9:09 pm

Pony is an unknown quantity at this point

Richard and Judy

Chav's

'Green' Cyclist's everywhere (environmentally friendly ones, not green colored )

Marmite

Mine are:

Weather

No Family to go back to

Yours??

Old Jul 1st 2006, 11:03 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by Texas_Dave
Marmite
but it's so much more expensive over here...that would be a reason to leave
Old Jul 2nd 2006, 2:41 am
Account Closed

gardnma will become famous soon enough

Mine are:

Weather

No Family to go back to

Yours??

Weather
Kids adjusting
More expensive
Weather
Birmingham City's track record.
Old Jul 2nd 2006, 2:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Rompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Texas_Dave
Richard and Judy

Chav's

'Green' Cyclist's everywhere (environmentally friendly ones, not green colored )

Marmite
People who can only count to 4....oh hang on that's Texas
Old Jul 2nd 2006, 2:48 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

1:Too many immigrants
2:Too much tax
3:Not enough hanging
4:Too many left wing liberals that oppose peoples individual views on Immigrants, Tax and Hanging
5: People that complain about diatribe and then admit to finding it entertaining in the next breath.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.