Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

"No Interview" in Manila details?

"No Interview" in Manila details?

Old Aug 3rd 2001, 12:15 pm
Johnny

Has anyone had experience with this new policy of no interviews in the Philippines?
One week after receiving our approval my fiance called the embassy. For 200 pesos
they immediatley sent her a packet containing a DS-156 form and a I-134 form and an
optional 156 form. She called the embassy again and was instructed to fill out the
forms and return them to St. Lukes Medical Center. My question is...does she just
show up at St. Lukes with these forms and get a physical right there or does she call
for an appointment or do they call her for an appointment after she returns the
forms. She lives in Cebu and would have to fly to Manila and I do now want to waist a
flight that is not necessary.

Thanx, Johnny

Old Aug 4th 2001, 1:23 am
Marilou920

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
She needs to go to BPI or citibank pay 45 dollars for her visa. The bank will hand
her OF-156 forms, don't forget tot ake two it's a must. gather all the requirements
that are listed , passport, filled ip OF-156, DS-156 fiiled up, Marriage on no
record at NSO, Birth certificate from NSO, affidavit of support, evidence of
meeting, NBI clearance, INS photo. Bring all this requirements and forms at st luke
no appointment necessary at 1 pm except monday. She will pay 87 dollars for medical.
People at st luke will take the requirements and send it at embassy. You fiancee
after her medical, she needs to go to US embassy gate 2 to pay 200 dollars for the
corrier to deliver her passport visa.While she is waiting for her visa she needs to
take her seminar.
    >
    >

Old Aug 4th 2001, 3:09 am
Marilou920

Sorry it must be 200 pesos not dollars for courrier.