visa overstay.

Old Apr 20th 2005, 10:32 pm
Forum Regular

eggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: visa overstay.

Originally Posted by 1Duckie
Yeah.... marriage spur of the moment, shows common sense. I like that phrase...

Gee officer, I'm sorry but I spur of the moment (just as my vwp EXPIRED 2 YEARS AGO) decided to marry..

Get real.

How about the truth..

Officer.. I overstayed, didn't want to leave the country, found an idiot that married me so I can stay- we love each other very much even though we just met... and by the way.. my 8 year old daughter has overstayed with me... but thats ok because she has not seen her dad in 8 years.. so he doesn't need to be contacted RIGHT?

Sounds like a great story... that you seem to be defending.. This is what we are talking about isn't it..???

im sorry, i thought we were saying how you should have a little respect and not jump down peoples throats-if you dont agree with peoples opinions or experiences thats fine, but theres no need for name calling and bad attitude. you know, we're all human and we're meant to be helping and supporting each other, aren't we, rather than calling each other bitches, liars, fraudsters or whatever? just a thought.
Old Apr 20th 2005, 10:32 pm
David9287

Gee officer, I'm sorry but I spur of the moment (just as my vwp EXPIRED 2 YEARS AGO) decided to marry..

Get real.

How about the truth..

Officer.. I overstayed, didn't want to leave the country, found an idiot that married me so I can stay- we love each other very much even though we just met... and by the way.. my 8 year old daughter has overstayed with me... but thats ok because she has not seen her dad in 8 years.. so he doesn't need to be contacted RIGHT?

Sounds like a great story... that you seem to be defending.. This is what we are talking about isn't it..???
WHoLLY Smoke......
I guess that is what we are talking about...... and what about that father... maybe she just took the kid and left for the States.... curious minds want to know? Dam, if that's the case maybe the child was kidnapped?
davidM

Old Apr 20th 2005, 10:33 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Get real.

How about the truth..

It doesn't always work out like that girlie, there are people who came here without the intent of getting married or with no overstay history and end up AOS'ing. Heck! The second time I came to the US, Mark asked me to marry him but I felt it was wrong to do it without the blessing and the presence of my family, if my family was here, I would have done it in a heartbeat!
Now can we all get along peas??
Old Apr 20th 2005, 10:34 pm
Forum Regular

eggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Hypertweeky
It doesn't always work out like that girlie, there are people who came here without the intent of getting married or with no overstay history and end up AOS'ing. Heck! The second time I came to the US, Mark asked me to marry him but I felt it was wrong to do it without the blessing and the presence of my family, if my family was here, I would have done it in a heartbeat!

amen hyper
Old Apr 20th 2005, 10:34 pm
Forum Regular

1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by eggysbrain
im sorry, i thought we were saying how you should have a little respect and not jump down peoples throats-if you dont agree with peoples opinions or experiences thats fine, but theres no need for name calling and bad attitude. you know, we're all human and we're meant to be helping and supporting each other, aren't we, rather than calling each other bitches, liars, fraudsters or whatever? just a thought.
okkk sorry bout the "b" word..

But that is all I appologize for.
Old Apr 20th 2005, 10:35 pm
Payed up premium member

evoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond repute

****start rant

thats just a ridiculous response, period. IF and only IF a marriage is spur of the moment and that person is on a visa waiver should it be allowed. How many times has this argument been rehashed and done to death. EVERY situation is unique and what gives you the right to judge other people?? Those who exploit the visa waiver SHOULD be punished, but how dare you judge those who have gone this route both legally and successfully? I am so sick of the judging that goes on on this board- we all have the same goal and we should be supporting and helping each other instead of going over the same tired crap over and over again!!

****rant over
So true and well worthy of the Karma I sent you.

People come here for advice, I think give it or say nothing. Ridicule takes away the reason the forum exists. People are not asking "what do you think of how my life has gone?" they are asking "what can I do to make things right?".

Chill guys.
Old Apr 20th 2005, 10:37 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by evoal2003
So true and well worthy of the Karma I sent you.

People come here for advice, I think give it or say nothing. Ridicule takes away the reason the forum exists. People are not asking "what do you think of how my life has gone?" they are asking "what can I do to make things right?".

Chill guys.

exactly, and I think this forum would be a better place if a lot of people took that advice. If you have nothing constructive to say or you really dont like the post that much, then just keep your gob shut. If you can offer some real advice, be it positive or negative, then go ahead. I'm gone from this thread *rubs temples* oh and thanks for the karma
Old Apr 20th 2005, 10:38 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

amen hyper
Thanks girlie! but I don't think is working.. I am gonna have to use my secret weapon..
Old Apr 20th 2005, 10:40 pm
Forum Regular

1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future

Hyper.. if you read my post you will find I stated that I am not totally against the marry while on vwp..
Old Apr 20th 2005, 10:41 pm
David9287

No one called no one a Bi***, What did I miss??

Yup,
good ol' duckie used the B word... hehehe... Man the weather sucks...oppss stinks.....lol.
davidM

Old Apr 20th 2005, 10:42 pm
staying around

candy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond repute

Hyper.. if you read my post you will find I stated that I am not totally against the marry while on vwp..

what you write and how you come across are to completly different things..
you say you are not against it but the venom in your posts say a different story....
Old Apr 20th 2005, 10:43 pm
staying around

candy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by David9287
Yup,
good ol' duckie used the B word... hehehe... Man the weather sucks...oppss stinks.....lol.
davidM

yes post no.44 and completly uncalled for........
Old Apr 20th 2005, 10:44 pm
David9287

Ahhh Maria,
fighting is more fun..... you are the voice of reason on BE.
davidM
I'l send u a PM about Olena.... darn bird is flying high.

Old Apr 20th 2005, 10:46 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by candy wy.
people usually revert to name calling when they don't have a valid answer.....
Or are prompted to respond accordingly.
Old Apr 20th 2005, 10:49 pm
Forum Regular

Read post 49.. this one is for you Hyper

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.