visa overstay.

Old Apr 20th 2005, 5:57 pm
Forum Regular

1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future
Default Re: visa overstay.

Originally Posted by David9287
Hello,
IMHO, Overstayers should be "tossed" out. Put on a plane, boat, train and well, bah bye! The US Gov is nice enough to let them into the country only to have that "privilage" abused.... shame on them! Respect....? Respect....? How bout "they" respect the terms of their Visa, how bout "they" respect the laws of this country? Just a thought! ;-) I don't even need to address the issue of getting married on the VWP.... (no comment) but the fact she over- stayed her visa is enough to make me a little leary about her credibility. It's like cheating... or being dishonest and I don't respect that at all. I can hear it now, "well I didn't know my visa expired." That is disingenuous at best.
davidM
If I were "tightening up our borders", the first thing I would look at is the fact that people can get a marriage license without having to produce the APPROVED stamp in their passport for K1 (if that is done).
This would put an end to the overstay - married- and adjustment issue.

There should be HEAVY FINES and or bans from the USA imposed on these people to pay for their processing and funding the Homeland Security staffing issues.

Who is to say that these people that overstay are not criminals - by the time Homeland Security finds out they have already potentially committed crimes in our country... such as those that are even posted on this website - shoplifters etc.

Ok I am not too happy to HAVE TO WAIT for my husband to enter the US for the year it takes for him to be processed, but yes I will find out a head of time if he has a police record in his country etc.. before he is allowed or denied into the USA.

Just my thought.
Old Apr 20th 2005, 6:04 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 1Duckie
If I were "tightening up our borders", the first thing I would look at is the fact that people can get a marriage license without having to produce the APPROVED stamp in their passport for K1 (if that is done).

There should be HEAVY FINES and or bans from the USA imposed on these people to pay for their processing and funding the Homeland Security staffing issues.

Who is to say that these people that overstay are not criminals - by the time Homeland Security finds out they have already potentially committed crimes in our country... such as those that are even posted on this website - shoplifters etc.

Ok I am not too happy to HAVE TO WAIT for my husband to enter the US for the year it takes for him to be processed, but yes I will find out a head of time if he has a police record in his country etc.. before he is allowed or denied into the USA.

Just my thought.
Hey girlie!
What have you been up to?

PS: Are you still a blondee??
Old Apr 20th 2005, 6:24 pm
David9287

Originally Posted by Hypertweeky
Hey David:
You know I like you but you shouldn't generalize, Every situation is different and should be analyzed differently, I know the OP can't get her story to match but let's not start another fight, it is only Wednesday!
Hey Maria,
You are so right.... "it's only Wednesday" and a cold one at that. I need some sun......... ooops, there it is.... oooops, there it goes.... lol. Olena just got a huge promotion at the Consulate.
davidM

Old Apr 20th 2005, 6:26 pm
David9287

Originally Posted by Ray
All done by the modern miracle of bullshit and crap ...
Ray,
you do have an "no non-sense" sense of humor....LMAO. I believe in miricles because I believe in BS and Crap....lol.
davidM

Old Apr 20th 2005, 6:30 pm
Cool Member

USA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by David9287
Ray,
you do have an "no non-sense" sense of humor....LMAO. I believe in miricles because I believe in BS and Crap....lol.
davidM
I would describe Ray's sense of humor more as "all-non-sense"!

Old Apr 20th 2005, 6:50 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

I was alright until I heard about a proud new husband boast about his Kentucky fried chicken wedding feast and I seemed to have gone downhill since
...this of course was some time ago....
Old Apr 20th 2005, 7:26 pm
Forum Regular

1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Hypertweeky
Hey girlie!
What have you been up to?

PS: Are you still a blondee??
Nope.. red head this week..
All is great in the world.. the DS230 was generated today.
Old Apr 20th 2005, 7:41 pm
Forum Regular

eggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of lighteggysbrain is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by UKintheUSA
They don't do background checks for kids when they register at school. It's apparently illegal for a school to ask the status of a child. I saw this on TV when they were doing that Illegal Mexican show.
Come on guys, you know WE ALL HAVE OUR Particular situations. Period. We are here to help and I know some of you get really pissed off with Overstayers etc, but you, we, they, ALL of us are HUMAN BEINGS OK?
Just a tiny bit of respect and no stone throwing.

hear hear!
Old Apr 20th 2005, 7:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

andrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond repute

Just my thought.

Makes no sense.
Not everyone gets a K visa... not everyone is required to get a K visa. What about H1B visas? What about students who get married (without overstaying)?
You cant want to punish everyone, because your situation required you to be apart from your husband.
Old Apr 20th 2005, 8:23 pm
staying around

candy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond repute

Just my thought.
i would hope that if you where married to someone you would know if they had a criminal past. it seems that you are relying on the us goverment to find that out for you..
as for the rest of your post it is not even worth answering..
Old Apr 20th 2005, 8:42 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by candy wy.
i would hope that if you where married to someone you would know if they had a criminal past. it seems that you are relying on the us goverment to find that out for you..
as for the rest of your post it is not even worth answering..
People lie.. criminals lie..

Not everyone has good judgement. A police certificate IS REQUIRED when you CR1- IR-1 into the USA.. it is a good deal for AMERICIA.

Your response is CRAP.

Or do you not care about OUR COUNTRY. you stupid bit.h
Old Apr 20th 2005, 8:51 pm
staying around

candy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond repute

Not everyone has good judgement. A police certificate IS REQUIRED when you CR1- IR-1 into the USA.. it is a good deal for AMERICIA.

Your response is CRAP.

people who resort to name calling show how immature they are.
why is my response crap. you are the one who stated that because a police report is required you would no if your husband had a criminal record.
to me you should of known this before you married him and not need immigration to find out for you....

criminals also sometimes never get caught does that make them a good person just because they have never been caught and so don't have a criminal record.
you really need to get off your high horse about people that aos on the vwp as you obviously have no clue about it.
just because you went the 1-130 route does not mean everyone has to.
maybe you should worry more about the illegals that sneak into the country and have no checks done whatsoever and the goverment has no idea were they are. not people that come in and aos who do go through the checks.

Last edited by candy wy.; Apr 20th 2005 at 8:54 pm.
Old Apr 20th 2005, 8:52 pm
Guest21

Your response is CRAP.

That comment was not called for no wonder people don't like to ask questions if they are going to get ripped to pieces.

Old Apr 20th 2005, 9:00 pm
David9287

Your response is CRAP.

WOW,
this is getting good....... ;-) they still don't get it.... SHE OVERSTAYED THE TERMS OF THE VWP....... enough said. Guilty, guilty, guilty, to the plank wit her arrrrr! ...lol.
davidM

Old Apr 20th 2005, 9:03 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by whiskers
That comment was not called for no wonder people don't like to ask questions if they are going to get ripped to pieces.
Sticks and stones..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.