Timeline for naturalisation.

Old Nov 20th 2007, 12:00 am
Forum Regular

Aycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud of
Default Re: Timeline for naturalisation.

Hi y'all

Just posting to let you know that TSC cashed my cheque today

N400 sent 26 July (received 30 July)

AT LAST!!!!!
Old Nov 20th 2007, 1:27 am
Forum Regular

jokeworm is a name known to alljokeworm is a name known to alljokeworm is a name known to alljokeworm is a name known to alljokeworm is a name known to alljokeworm is a name known to alljokeworm is a name known to alljokeworm is a name known to alljokeworm is a name known to alljokeworm is a name known to alljokeworm is a name known to all

Excellent - nice to know that things are finally moving ...
Do keep us informed about your progress ...

Mine not cashed yet - but I'll expect it any day now then.

Old Nov 20th 2007, 3:21 am
BE Forum Addict

tony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Aycee
Hi y'all

Just posting to let you know that TSC cashed my cheque today

N400 sent 26 July (received 30 July)

AT LAST!!!!!
Which means the weekly updates given on USCIS are not off the mark but perhaps it will pick up after the mad rush that went on. I do not think I am wasting my time in monitoring the situation after all there is nothing I can do about it.
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 3:28 pm
Forum Regular

Aycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud ofAycee has much to be proud of

Yes, I think the receipting updates are a lot more reliable than other USCIS stats have been. Once past receipting though, it might be a different matter.
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 8:04 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I think the receipting updates are a lot more reliable than other USCIS stats have been. Once past receipting though, it might be a different matter.
Definitely.. the receipting updates are slightly real-time where the posted processing dates show their oldest case (or 6 months, whichever is longer). Cases with receipt dates well past the posted processing date are often approved much earlier than 'expected'. You should not rely on the posted case processing dates at all. Look for other users around the net who have filed the same type of petition/application at the same Service Center/office around the same time as you.
And then it's still a crap shoot.
Old Nov 26th 2007, 9:39 pm
Forum Regular

My NOA arived today - quicker than expected.

They say to expect interview notification wihin 365 days of this notice.

TSC
N400 26 July 07
Cheque cashed 19 Nov
NOA 26 Nov
Old Nov 26th 2007, 11:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

tony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meauxna
Definitely.. the receipting updates are slightly real-time where the posted processing dates show their oldest case (or 6 months, whichever is longer). Cases with receipt dates well past the posted processing date are often approved much earlier than 'expected'. You should not rely on the posted case processing dates at all. Look for other users around the net who have filed the same type of petition/application at the same Service Center/office around the same time as you.
And then it's still a crap shoot.
There will be a good comparison on how things are moving as Aycee's application
was July 26th and mine was November 14th, both at TSC. I will also keep you informed as and when.
Old Nov 29th 2007, 10:01 am
Forum Regular

jokeworm is a name known to alljokeworm is a name known to alljokeworm is a name known to alljokeworm is a name known to alljokeworm is a name known to alljokeworm is a name known to alljokeworm is a name known to alljokeworm is a name known to alljokeworm is a name known to alljokeworm is a name known to alljokeworm is a name known to all

My check was cashed today too .. forms sent 25 July ...
At least i know they have it now.

Old Nov 29th 2007, 3:19 pm
Forum Regular

Good news, jokeworm - glad to hear it!

I wonder how long we'll have to wait for fingerprinting. In normal circs. it has been fairly quick after NOA, but considering the backlogs it'll probably be months rather than weeks for us.

I'll update here, as and when.
Old Dec 6th 2007, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

Looks like, so far .. I'm running pretty much exactly 10 days behind you ...

My NOA arrived today. I'm guessing fingerprints would still be reasonably quick ...

but the Oklahoma City processing page now shows this ...

"naturalization applications filed after June 1, 2007 may take approximately 16-18 months to process."

Old Dec 6th 2007, 9:30 pm
Forum Regular

My fingerprint appointment arrived today, Jokeworm!

17 December Oklahoma city 10 am.

I expected to be waiting until after New Year, so it's a nice surprise.

The long---- long wait will come next.
Old Dec 6th 2007, 9:32 pm
Forum Regular

My fingerprint appointment arrived today, Jokeworm!

17 December Oklahoma city 10 am.
Are you actually IN Oklahoma City ?

All my previous fingerprinting has been done here in Tulsa ... am wondering if I will be sent to Tulsa again .. or if i will have to make the trip to OKC this time ...

I'm not sure how many copies of my fingerprints they need .. I'm sure this is the third time now ..
Old Dec 6th 2007, 10:07 pm
Forum Regular

No, I'm not in OKC - it's about an hour and half drive - I'm in SW Oklahoma, not far from the Texas border.
Old Dec 6th 2007, 10:57 pm
Forum Regular

Well - I guess i will find out where they want me to go ... in about 10 days time
Old Dec 6th 2007, 11:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

augigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond repute

My sister's timeline to date:

CSC
N400 20 Aug 07
Cheque cashed 15 Nov 07
NOA 6 Dec 07 ("expect interview within 365 days")

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.