Which sports car are You?

Old Sep 20th 2006, 12:45 am
Account Closed

gardnma will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Which sports car are You?

I am a Loxbury Lozenge.
Old Sep 20th 2006, 1:04 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasG
Yep, thats the model...I had the sports pack

Very dark blue mica-metallic

I loved that car...had lots of fun in it

I had a black one...loved it.
Old Sep 20th 2006, 6:58 am
Forum Regular

kev_in_hawaii has much to be proud ofkev_in_hawaii has much to be proud ofkev_in_hawaii has much to be proud ofkev_in_hawaii has much to be proud ofkev_in_hawaii has much to be proud ofkev_in_hawaii has much to be proud ofkev_in_hawaii has much to be proud ofkev_in_hawaii has much to be proud ofkev_in_hawaii has much to be proud ofkev_in_hawaii has much to be proud ofkev_in_hawaii has much to be proud of

I'd be an Aston Martin Vanquish S ... part of the American umbrella but British through and though
Old Sep 20th 2006, 7:02 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kev_in_hawaii
I'd be an Aston Martin Vanquish S ... part of the American umbrella but British through and though
Ohh....lovely
Old Sep 20th 2006, 7:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cindyabs
http://www.tomorrowland.us/sportscar/

I'm a 'vette-however I've never liked 'em.
Little Red Corvette....nice
Attached Thumbnails Which sports car are You?-corvette.jpg  
Old Sep 20th 2006, 7:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Ta...and a sexy driver of course.

Sadly my sports car days are behind me. I can no longer justify dropping large wads on a motor so it'll probably be a mid-range car with high MPG, that has plenty of room for the kids and dogs.

And this was my sexy bike (cry):
pah don't be so practical....i have 2 kids and a dog and a husband and I have a Mini Cooper........I'm in comfort so what else matters
Attached Thumbnails Which sports car are You?-dsc00135-small-.jpg  
Old Sep 20th 2006, 10:50 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deb
Dodge Viper

You're all about raw power. You're tough, you're loud, and you don't take crap from anyone. Leave finesse to the other cars, the ones eating your dust..

Something throaty and topless
Old Sep 20th 2006, 10:53 am
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Thydney
Something throaty and topless

Trust you to think of that...
Old Sep 20th 2006, 10:54 am
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute

You like to soak up the sun, but your tastes are down to earth. Everyone thinks you're cute. Life is a winding road, and you like to take the curves in stride. Let other people compete in the rat race - you're just here to enjoy the ride

I'm a Mazda Miata
Old Sep 20th 2006, 10:56 am
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasG
You are a Ferrari 360 Modena!

You've got it all. Power, passion, precision, and style. You're sensuous, exotic, and temperamental. Sure, you're expensive and high-maintenance, but you're worth it.

Anyone want a ride ?!!
I think you lied on the survey
Old Sep 20th 2006, 10:56 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deb
Trust you to think of that...
I guess its just my calling in lfe
Old Sep 20th 2006, 10:57 am
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shakmaty
You like to soak up the sun, but your tastes are down to earth. Everyone thinks you're cute. Life is a winding road, and you like to take the curves in stride. Let other people compete in the rat race - you're just here to enjoy the ride

I'm a Mazda Miata

Yes, you are a cutie Raggy...
Old Sep 20th 2006, 10:58 am
Deb

Originally Posted by Shakmaty
I think you lied on the survey

PMSL.....
Old Sep 20th 2006, 10:58 am
Take it easy

Originally Posted by Deb
Yes, you are a crusty Raggy...
Sad but true
Old Sep 20th 2006, 10:59 am
Deb

Originally Posted by Thydney
I guess its just my calling in lfe

you missed the `i`........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.