Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Which sports car are You?

Originally Posted by britvic
LOL I meant that I would much prefer to on the Bonnet, not with you Hon

Just don't burn your bum
Old Sep 19th 2006, 2:40 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasG

Just don't burn your bum
Yes, good thinking, that advice goes for the UAE as well....
Old Sep 19th 2006, 2:41 pm
Account Closed

LOL no sorry dont do Volvo's not much there to get excited about
I had a new model dark blue Celica....not as posh as some of these cars...but it was a sexy car....it used to get loads of looks
Old Sep 19th 2006, 2:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

I had a new model dark blue Celica....not as posh as some of these cars...but it was a sexy car....it used to get loads of looks
More like the Blonde who was driving it
Old Sep 19th 2006, 2:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond repute

Porsch 911
Old Sep 19th 2006, 3:52 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Really? I had one of those about 4 years ago...in midnight blue with the body kit. Looked the dogs bollox and went like shit off a shovel once it hit the cam change at around 5000 rpm all the way up to a screaming 7500.

EDIT: Infact heres a piccy of it at our old house back in blighty...
Attached Thumbnails Which sports car are You?-celica1.jpg  

Last edited by Angry White Pyjamas; Sep 19th 2006 at 3:55 pm.
Old Sep 19th 2006, 4:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Really? I had one of those about 4 years ago...in midnight blue with the body kit. Looked the dogs bollox and went like shit off a shovel once it hit the cam change at around 5000 rpm all the way up to a screaming 7500.

Sexy car what do you fancy buying when you get back?
Old Sep 19th 2006, 4:09 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Sexy car what do you fancy buying when you get back?
Ta...and a sexy driver of course.

Sadly my sports car days are behind me. I can no longer justify dropping large wads on a motor so it'll probably be a mid-range car with high MPG, that has plenty of room for the kids and dogs.

And this was my sexy bike (cry):
Attached Thumbnails Which sports car are You?-thundercat.jpg  

Last edited by Angry White Pyjamas; Sep 19th 2006 at 4:14 pm.
Old Sep 19th 2006, 4:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ta...and a sexy driver of course.

Sadly my sports car days are behind me. I can no longer justify dropping large wads on a motor so it'll probably be a mid-range car with high MPG, that has plenty of room for the kids and dogs.

And this was my sexy bike (cry):
My Ex had a lime green Yammy , but the final strew came for me when he blow our savings on a better model, so I Divorced him on unreasonable behavior.
Old Sep 19th 2006, 4:57 pm
Account Closed

My Ex had a lime green Yammy , but the final strew came for me when he blow our savings on a better model, so I Divorced him on unreasonable behavior.
Ouch! I can see why. We always had an agreement...I wouldnt spend more on my bike than she does on her wardrobe
Old Sep 19th 2006, 5:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ouch! I can see why. We always had an agreement...I wouldnt spend more on my bike than she does on her wardrobe
As it should be
Old Sep 19th 2006, 9:37 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

I'm a Wolseley Hornet
Old Sep 19th 2006, 10:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a Porsche 911 .................. VROOOOOOM

(Or was that a Bond Bug ?)
Old Sep 19th 2006, 10:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by rushman
I'm a Wolseley Hornet
Come on tell us what you really are
Old Sep 20th 2006, 12:31 am
Account Closed

Yep, thats the model...I had the sports pack

Very dark blue mica-metallic

I loved that car...had lots of fun in it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.