Which sports car are You?

Old Sep 19th 2006, 1:59 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Which sports car are You?

Originally Posted by dan_alford
True, I was at the golden Jubilee and the two things that got the biggest cheer were the Queen and Dell Boy's TIT van
Can you imagine a mazda getting that kind of reception? I cant
Old Sep 19th 2006, 2:01 pm
Slight chance of Showers

dan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Can you imagine a mazda getting that kind of reception? I cant
Or a Corvette

As an aside, ever have to pull over a Reliant AWP and what for?
Old Sep 19th 2006, 2:06 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Or a Corvette

As an aside, ever have to pull over a Reliant AWP and what for?
LOL no nor a covette.

Never pulled one over but I have attended an RTA where a flatbed truck T-Boned one....the reliant was basically a crushed subframe surrounded by smashed up fibreglass spread all over the road when we got there.
Old Sep 19th 2006, 2:09 pm

Chorlton is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BrandonBrit
Me too DOn't like the things, hubs had one years ago, I couldn't even get the thing in reverse to get it out the garage!!! (Remember that Blaze)? Bloody heap of shi* it was, and it had a bit on the bonnet that I couldn't see over, so I kept bumping up curbs, he didn't like that..
Cars don't really do anything for me. I thought it was funny that I selected "low maintenance" and got a Ford
Old Sep 19th 2006, 2:09 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

You are a Ferrari 360 Modena!

You've got it all. Power, passion, precision, and style. You're sensuous, exotic, and temperamental. Sure, you're expensive and high-maintenance, but you're worth it.

Anyone want a ride ?!!

Last edited by CasG; Sep 19th 2006 at 2:13 pm.
Old Sep 19th 2006, 2:19 pm
Junior Showtime

Kate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond repute

Lotus Elise - But not in orange yuk!
Old Sep 19th 2006, 2:26 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by CasG
You are a Ferrari 360 Modena!

You've got it all. Power, passion, precision, and style. You're sensuous, exotic, and temperamental. Sure, you're expensive and high-maintenance, but you're worth it.

Anyone want a ride ?!!
Oh, sod the ride...anyone want to try the back seat ?
Old Sep 19th 2006, 2:27 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Hope your a dwarf contortionist.
Old Sep 19th 2006, 2:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

No not me, more like on the bonnet
Old Sep 19th 2006, 2:28 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Thydney
Hope your a dwarf contortionist.
Actually, I am very flexible
Old Sep 19th 2006, 2:30 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, I am very flexible
be there asap
Old Sep 19th 2006, 2:30 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by britvic
Hmmm...wasn't thinking of with you babe
Old Sep 19th 2006, 2:31 pm
Slight chance of Showers

dan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond reputedan_alford has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britvic
Was this you then?
Attached Thumbnails Which sports car are You?-carhood.jpg  
Old Sep 19th 2006, 2:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm...wasn't thinking of with you babe
LOL I meant that I would much prefer to on the Bonnet, not with you Hon
Old Sep 19th 2006, 2:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Was this you then?
LOL no sorry dont do Volvo's not much there to get excited about

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.