Sister

Old Feb 3rd 2018, 3:03 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sister

Originally Posted by Rete
Could you share the official website where these statistics can be found?
Varies by office, sometimes significantly, remember when denver was 6 months and other places much quicker.

Last edited by scrubbedexpat099; Feb 3rd 2018 at 3:11 am.
Old Feb 3rd 2018, 12:13 pm
Banned

Twinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone who knows anything about the process will know that USCIS posted timelines are meaningless as they relate to the age of the oldest file currently being worked on. Anecdotal evidence is always the way to go. Hasn’t let me down yet. There was a time on here recently when many people not in the process were repeatedly claiming that the CR-1 takes “8-10 months”. I (and others) was anecdotal evidence of just how far off the mark that was. I don’t recall anyone posting “official sources” for their processing times then so why the obsession with it now?
Old Feb 3rd 2018, 12:25 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Twinkle0927
.... There was a time on here recently when many people not in the process were repeatedly claiming that the CR-1 takes “8-10 months”. I (and others) was anecdotal evidence of just how far off the mark that was. ....
How far off the mark is it?

I don't recall hearing of many outliers for CR-1's and IR-1's from "6-8 months for DCF, 8-10 months via the lockbox".
Old Feb 3rd 2018, 12:28 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cr1's have been over a year for some time, k1's a bit quicker and DCF 4 months?

YMMV